CHAPTER THIRTY NINE

MARCUS P.O.V

It has been four hours since they left and I already missed them. None of them called I guess they might have fallen asleep but still Max would have call me, I groan to myself as I place my body on one of the couch in the office.

I was doing some paper works before I started to feel a little distress. So I decide to call Max.

> Hey bro, you missed me?< He picks up after the first ring.

> Not really, maybe< I try to sound normal and not like a brother who can't stay without his brother for four hours.

He chuckles, > I know that feeling don't worry. I felt the same way the day you went for Fallen Angels but I couldn't call you for ten hours. Call it a twins bond<

> Are you guys okay< I ask him after the pose.

> Yeah we are okay, we are just stack at a gas station due to heavy rain we are waiting for it to calm down a bit<

> You are in the middle of nowhere, I wonder why I feel distress< I tell him as I sit upright.

> We are with the Alphas, Betas and warriors of the blood and rising moon. So quit worrying< He pauses for a bit. > Look for Matt it will help you with your distress<

> How?< I ask confused.

> When you see him, its like you have seen me....It is something to do with twins bond....Matt once explained to me but I didn't get it but all I know it helped<

Yap that's Max he doesn't really want to understand something so deeply when doing it, as long as it gives him the result he wants. Before I could say something else Matt walks in.

" Hey bro", He kisses my head before he sits beside me, which I only kiss his cheek.

" Is that Max?" He asks, I only nod. " Say hi for me".

> Matt is here, he says hello< I tell him.

> Tell him I miss him too. Hey I have to go, talk to you tomorrow. I love you both<

> We love you too, bye<

For that he hangs up. I look at Matt and he looks exhausted and I have no Idea where he was or what he was doing.

" Are you okay?" I ask him.

" I am better now", He says as he lays on the couch putting his head on my lap. It looks like I wasn't the only one in distress.

So I decide to close my eyes just for a minutes before I go to bed.

------------------------------------------------------

THREE DAYS LATER.

I talked to Trevor today, it looks like they have started training atleast he tells me the silver moon warriors aren't that out of shape. Also he tells me about the plan of transferring  twenty of our warriors to the silver moon pack.

The pack is going well as everyone is busy doing their jobs right.

I am currently bored right now and am in need of something cold and sweat. So I walk to the kitchen, opening the freezer I don't see any Ice cream available. Damn the pack house and ice cream eaters, I wonder when will the house be ready so we could move right back in.

I really need Ice cream, so its mall time. Looking at my pockets I have everything I need except for the bike's keys. So I walk up to my room as am about to open I hear faint moans and pantings coming from inside the room, so I take few steps back not wanting to disturb their sexy time.