CHAPTER FIFTEEN

DYLAN'S P.O.V

Finding them in that horrible position did get me worried for once cause I do not know what is going on but I intend to find out soon rather than later. Because I am pretty sure that something is definitely wrong with my mate.

" What the hell is going on?" I asked ignoring his question.

Matt doesn't answer cause he is still out of breath.

Trevor looks confused.

" Someone needs to tell me something". I demand this time.

" NOW!" I yell the last part.

Making both Trevor and Matt flinch cause of my loud voice.

" Trevor has been having trouble with his hunter's side", Matt says taking a step closer to his brother.

" Trouble? How so?" I ask not knowing what he meant by that.

" I think his hunter's side is activated when you marked him". Matt replies again.

Not a single word came out of Trevor's mouth or even his eyes meeting mine.

" Trev...." I start.

" I am not okay", He says meeting my eyes for the first time and his eyes are watery. " I don't know what to do and am terrified".

" Hey it's okay", I take a step toward him but he only steps back that made me halt in confusion and hurt.

" No. No, it is not okay", He shouts. " None of this is okay. I don't want to hurt anyone. I don't want to hurt you".

" We will figure this out together", I say taking another step but this time I manage to reach him. I reach for his face as I wipe an escaped tear from his cheek. " I promise".

He lets out a loud sigh," I am so tired. I haven't slept for two days because I am afraid to sleep. I am afraid when I sleep, my hunter's side will wake up and hurt someone and that someone might be you".

I frown as I look directly at his eyes noticing the black circles around his eyes. " Why didn't you say something".

" I don't know", He sniffs. " I didn't want to worry you".

Great now am the horrible mate who doesn't even notice when his mate isn't sleeping.

" Trevor it is my job to worry about you. My job is to know how you feel. My job is to know if your happy or sad. It is my job cause you are my mate. Mine".

He throws his hands around me hugging me so tight as if I will vanish as he breaks down into tears. Looking all vulnerable and hurt, which makes my heart hurt too.

'Did we do this to our mate?' Luke whimpers loudly in my head.

'Maybe'. I sadly respond to him.

'We knew what will happen the moment we mate but we did it anyway'. Luke growls.

'We didn't know it would be like this'. I argued.

Before he could say another word I block him from my mind cause I can't focus on him right now. Its time for me to take care of my mate.

So I decided to take him to his room and convince him to take a sleep even just for a few hours.

" I will be here with you until you fall asleep, am not going anywhere".

Few attempts of trying to get him to sleep he finally did sleep. So I get out of the room as quietly as I could and go downstairs looking for Matt so I could get some explanations on what had happened before.