CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT

TREVOR'S P.O.V

I wake up to the sound of people training, I look at my watch it is six in the morning. Looking beside me Dylan is not here, damn Alphas and their training. I groan to myself as I try to go back to sleep cause it is too cold to get out.

As am about to sleep I hear someone knocking at the door, so I sit up but I don't dare get out of this soft, warm blanket.

" Who is it?" I ask no reply is given only the door opens and Tyler peeps in his head.

" Can I come in?" He asks while his eyes are closed which made me smile to myself. Yes he did once walked in me and Dylan doing our thing believe me he screamed bloody murder from the sight.

" yes get in here and close the door, its freezing". For that he closed the door and comes running on the bed inside the blanket.

" I couldn't sleep in my room with all their noises, they are right below my window". He complains as he comfortably settles himself to sleep.

So I just pull the blanket more to him as we snuggle closer to eachother for warmth and for that we are out like a light.

Moments later.....

This time I hear people talking and giggling quietly. Opening my eyes I am met with Kyle and Robin with Tyler whispering whatever they were whispering about while siting on the bed.

" Hey guys", I greet sitting up as I scratch my eyes.

" Good morning", Kyle and Robin greets at the same time.

" We thought you wouldn't make it last night with all the rain", Robin says.

" How could I do that to you when every time I think about your two little cute faces I kept on driving not thinking of the rain", I tell them as I pinch their cheeks.

" Aah...we are not babies", Kyle screams as he tries to get out from my hold which he ends up falling on his butt down.

" I see you guys already met", I tell them.

" We waited for far too long yesterday that we slept before meeting him", Kyle starts.

" So the moment we woke up, we started searching for him". Robin says.

" They are really funny uncle Trev", Ty says with a smile.

" I'm glad you liked them cause I believe they like you too".

" We do", They say in unison.

" We should go and get something to eat", Kyle suggests.

" Okay you guys go ahead, I will be right there in a bit". And off they are gone.

After few minutes of debating myself I get out of bed, walking to the bathroom and doing whatever I am suppose to do when am done I put on some clean clothes and walked out of the room.

For starters I don't really know the direction to anywhere cause we didn't get any tour last night and this place looks like a maze for all the corridors and doors around. So I decide to use the way we came with last night then I can start from there.

Looking around as I walk, taking in each and every detail of the house. This place is huge and everything about it is classic modern designed that is huge furnishes, chandeliers everywhere, mirrors on every wall, white, grey, cream and brown are their colors I wonder how they keep this place spotless as it is a pack house with lots of people.

By the moment I come to a stop I am outside the pack house, gladly I see Dylan, Chris, Max, Myron, Tarrick, William, Noah, Elijah, Jax and Mike coming towards the pack house and they are all shirtless from training, Damn their supernatural bodies and heat they generate.