CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

TREVOR P.O.V

I park my motorbike outside Travis's house.Well after our argument at the pack house and everyone went to their separate ways. I decided to go and visit Travis, Damien and the kids.  Walking at the door but before I could knock the door flies open reviling a smiling Tyler.

" Uncle Trev", He comes towards me with open arms to embrace me which I gladly returned kissing his temples.

" I miss you too kiddo". I say putting him down.

" You have been gone for too long that I thought you won't come back". He says as we get inside the house.

" But I promised to come back. And I kept my promise".

" Barely", He pouts. Which I just smile at him.

" Hey Uncle Trev", Maxine greets from the couch. " I am glad our back".

" Hey Maxine. Am glad you missed me". I smirk at her which she only blushes.

" Where is your dad?" I ask Ty.

" He is in the kitchen with the twins", He says sitting at the living room going back to watch whatever they were watching.

" Travis?" I call as I get closer to the kitchen.

" In here". He says.

Walking in I find him feeding the twins who are on top of the kitchen island table.

" Hey", He greets as he hugs me tightly.

" Hey". I say back but he is not letting me go. " You don't have to hug me to death".

" I might well do that if that will make me know that you are really here". He says as he lets me go, with watery eyes.

" I am really here". I tell him as I put my palms on his cheeks, which he only closes his eyes " See". He just nods smiling.

" If I didn't send you there to get killed, then I sure did send you to come back with the most big scar ever". He says as he continues to feed the twins.

" Big scar is better than being dead". I say taking a seat close to Devyn or Daizy, I just can tell them apart yet.

He looks at my scar, " Yeah it is better". He pauses. " So tell me what happened out there?"

So I start to tell him from the first campsite to the purity pack house, about the training and being divided into groups so they could transfer the stronger ones to the pack and being used by the Purity pack leaders to look for the triplets. How I found out that their leaders were the same people who wanted to kill the triplets and me being the second in command of the security and warriors. I tell him how their sons are different from their fathers and I will let them go back if they want to. I tell him that I will do the same to the hunters warriors if they also want to go back to their families. I also tell him how I got all of my scars leaving out the main visible scar.

" No wonder Ty was getting very sick". He says as he puts the twins on the floor.

" Ty was sick, how bad?" I ask in concern.

" Dylan didn't tell you?" He asks with a frown.

" No we haven't talked much, we were busy doing some other things". I say blushing deep red which he only smiles.

" okay so when Tyler turned eleven he started to get sick, which it was just randomly and we couldn't find the cause of his sickness. We tried everything that we could possibly think of, running different tests, making Myron stay close to him but nothing he just kept getting sick. Its not like he was getting sick everyday. Sometimes he gets just a normal fever, sometimes it was bad like really bad.