CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

TREVOR'S P. O. V

It has been four hours since I sat at this meeting which it sucks because they have been talking about the same things without solutions. I wish I had taken the advice of staying with the Lunas ( both male and females Luna) and Beta females/ males (the ones mated to the Betas) at the gathering getting to know each other and having fun.
But who am I to call myself Luna and I am now stack here while Mark is having fun.
Call it pride or ego but whatever it is now killing me.

Well it the first meeting since we got here and it was the Alphas and Betas meeting (both male and female) without there better halves and instead all the other halves were given fun and joy while there mates are here bursting there heads and I wanted to show support to my mate but now am regretting it.

*Hey stop thinking out loud,  you can to your brother* Nick mind links me.

* Ooh... You heard that?* I ask looking at him.

* Every single word and it's annoying* Mark cuts in.  * come have fun with me*.

I turn my head looking at Dylan which he only nods and gives me a quick kiss * you can go... We will be just fine*.

* when you are done find me*. I kiss him back.

Thankfully we were at the back,  so it isn't hard for me to walk right out without causing any trouble.

* Hey where are you? * I ask Mark.

* outside near the pool* He replies.

* I didn't know there is a pool*.

Without even looking where am going as am too focus on talking on my mind, I suddenly bump into something.

" Ooh... My bad" I say as I collect myself from the floor.

Looking up am met with two handsomely young men.  They look like they are Ty's age and slightly alike. Both have short blond hairs, same height around Ty's and one with baby blue eyes and the other with light green eyes.

" Hey guys... Am sorry I didn't see you there " I tell them.

" It's okay",  They one with baby blue eyes responds.

" You are beautiful ",  the one with green eyes says.

" Ooh...wow.... Thank you ". I say still unsure of my answer.

" Robin  you can't just go around telling people that they're beautiful ". The one with the blue eyes tell the other.

" It's not a big deal ",  I reply on behalf of so called Robin.

" Good... Cause am Robin and this one is Kyle and we are from the Silver Moon pack ". The so called Robin introduces himself.

" And you are here alone? " I couldn't help but wonder.

" No.. Our brothers are at the meeting and we are here stack looking around ". Kyle replies this time.

" So where were you heading ",  I ask again.

" No where just around ",  Robin answers this time.

" You can come and meet my brother ",  I tell them. " And am Trevor by the way but most people call me Trev".

The look at each other then they just nod their heads. So I took it as a yes and start to walk to the direction of where Mark is.

" So you must be a Luna or  Mated Beta? ",  Robin asks.

" More like Alpha ",  I reply

" All Alphas are inside... So you must be mated to one... Which makes you a Luna ",  Kyle says.