CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

MAXIMUS'S P.O.V

It has been five hours since they left and everything is just a mess. For starters Myron, Alex and Matt can't seem to agree on anything so they had to cancel training today. Tyler is still acting out like a hunter he is, so he threatened to stab someone at school which led to suspension and Maxine to detention which right now they are both grounded too, how did it come to that I don't know. Avery is down with cold, I didn't even know dragons can get sick especially the one who breathes Ice, So Levi is playing nurse to him.

Chris and Darius are out there doing god knows what. Cole can't stop whining about him being left behind by his mates and he misses them so bad, which makes my ears hurt. Thankfully Jordan is not anywhere near these misery, he is at the hospital with Travis.

And I am at the pack house in the office being surrounded by paper works. I never thought the work of signing and reading some papers would be this hard. I wonder how Damien and Walker dealt with this. I hate paper work, I want to kill something and not writing.

' We could go for a run', Nathan my wolf suggests.

' Or we could go for a kill', Arlo my vampire says. ' I haven't drank blood in a long time'

' you just had blood yesterday', I reply . ' and I hate the taste of it'

' But you don't hate raw meat'. Arlo hisses.

' Well because it is a normal thing to eat and not that red thing', Nathan growls.

' That red thing is what makes him a vampire'. Arlo hiss again.

' And raw meat is what makes him a wolf'. Nathan snarls

' Maybe I should be a vegetarian for both of you, would that make me human?' I snap at both of them.

Well most of the time these two give me more headaches than another human being/ creature, cause most of the time they don't seem to agree on anything and they sometimes forget that am apart of them. Who even makes vampire and wolf in one body, these creatures hate each other from the beginning of time.

' You wouldn't dare'. Arlo starts.

' You will starve to death'. Nathan joins.

' Do you want to try me?' I dared them.

But before any of them said anything Harvey walks in.

' Well it looks like your wolf pet is here, am out see you losers later'. Arlo says before he vanishes at the back of my mind.

" Hey Harvey whats up". I get up from my chair and meet him half way and kneel so I could be at the same level. Which he only nuzzles my face and licks me. I only kiss his head on return.

" Whom did you come with?" Sometimes I just wish he could talk just like my two idiots in my head.

' We are not idiots'. Nathan argues.

' But sometimes you act like it'. I growl at him.

Then walks in Sally, Oxy , Kelly and Tyler.

' It looks like you have company, see you later'. Nathan disappears also.

" And here I thought you were grounded". I walk back to my desk.

" Am still grounded". Ty says as he takes a seat on on of the couches in the office.

" Then what are you doing here?"