CHAPTER NINE

THREE MONTH LATER.

DYLAN'S P.O.V

It has been three months since the arrival of my mate and his family. Three months since an intruder was never caught. Alex still believes that his cousin is still alive and right now he is doing everything he can to find him.

It has been almost two months since we saw or heard from him. He had to leave town so he could find his cousin. No matter how hard we tried to convince him to take one of us but all he did is deny us but made a promise to come back home no matter what.

I haven't slept for days cause I have been trying to track Alex's whereabouts but with no luck and is because he does not want to be found. He knew that I will look for him that is why he is being careful.

Right now am in the home office covered with trashed papers and maps everywhere. I know I have been a little snappish and moody lately. Due to different reasons, I can't find my brother, the full moon is near and I can't seem to be doing anything that will be helping anyone anytime soon.

Trevor has always been around and so helpful apart from my stupid childish behavior, giving me hope that one day we will find him or come to us alive. As much as I want to believe that but I can't.

Good thing is that today is Saturday so no school for me, I can stay in this office all day if I want. Especially when everyone is scheduled for the day. Travis and Jordan are at the hospital. Damien is with Tyler and Maxine doing some bonding. Avery is in the packhouse playing with the kids which is what he does every Saturday when he doesn't have anything else important to do. Ben and Mason are with Max and Mark training them. Chris and Nick are having some family time with their parents have they spent a lot of time at our house than theirs( They are leaving in our house). About Trevor, I have no idea where my mate is. What a horrible mate I am.

'I wish I had mind link with him'. I say to Luke.

'Mark him and you will have one'. Luke snarls.

'Very soon'. I say smiling at myself like an Idiot.

'It better be, I can't take it anymore'. He grunts.

I sigh looking at my computer once more, trying my best to find Alex.

'He knows how to take care of himself'. Luke says.

'I know. I just can't let him be alone out there, who knows how many things are out there'.

'No one knows that is why he is a supernatural being who is hard to kill and he can heal very fast when wounded'.

Before our conversation went on any further the door opens revealing Trevor whose expression looks like he is worried and at the same time mad.

" How long have you been in here?" He asks without taking another step away from the door.

" Good morning to you too", I sit back so I could have a clear view of him.

" How long?" He asks again crossing his hands on his chest.

" Yesterday", I say quietly that I think he almost missed it.

" Come on. We talked about this, you need to sleep", He half yells.

" I know but- "

" No buts. Upstairs now", He says pointing to the direction of the stairs.

I wish I could say no but I don't think I have the strength to argue with him right now. My eyes are sore, my stomach is growling and my back hurts for sitting too long. So I just stand and walk right to where he is standing. Without blinking I looked right into his eyes.