CHAPTER FOURTEEN

TREVOR'S P. O. V

" Hey are you okay? ",  Dylan asks putting his hand on my shoulder looking at me directly to my eyes.

" Yeah am good ",  I say rubbing my forehead.

" What did she want? Cause you looked a little bit out of it ". Dylan asks

" I don't really know",  I pinch my nose bridge to remember what she was saying before I zoned out.
" Ooh... Something like being shallow, pathetic, and weak, that can not provide kids".

He growls as he kicks the table making everything on top of it to spill everywhere.

" Hey, it's okay.  It's not like I believe any of the things she said ". I don't even know what she was saying, so it doesn't hurt me.
I pull him aside away from the table and from people's stares.

" Can we have a good evening. Please ",  I turn his head on my direction so he could look at me.

After some time of debating himself,  " Yeah sure ".

" Good. Cause I am starving ".

I take us back to the table. Arguing on what to eat, we finally take what was in front of us and grab a seat on one of the tents making small conversations with different people.

As I was getting comfortable talking to people,  I hear Damien's voice coming from one of the speakers that were placed near us.

" Thank you all for coming, it has been a privilege for me to see you all happy and healthy. Gathering like this is where we get an opportunity to meet everyone at once and know how everything is going on into their lives, as it is not simple to meet each other on a daily basis. So I don't intend for this tradition to go away anytime soon.

I didn't get any bad news this year,  either from rogues attacks or anyone dying for different reasons. It's good progress so keep it up"

Everyone cheered and some clapping. He continues when the cheers died down.

" Another good news is that four of our pack member's families have been blessed with newborns into their homes. So when they're older enough we will welcome them in the pack.

After saying that,  I would like to officially introduce to you our new people in town. Some of you already met them in different places and circumstances.

I would like to call Travis,  Trevor,  Tyler,  Max, Matt, and Mark up here".

I don't think I could move, because I am still seated on my chair as some people keep on staring at me.

" Hey. I will be there with you. Just take my hand ". Dylan says offering his hand to me. I took it without hesitation.

Walking to the stage wasn't something simple but yet I had the courage to simply because Dylan is beside me.

" This is Travis the new doctor at our hospital. Tyler is his son. Trevor, Max, Matt and Mark are his brother ". Damien introduces us to his pack by pointing at us when he mentions our names.

" Other news is that they're all mated to my family ". And that is what I was waiting for. Cause the murmurs begun as lots of people are confused. The only few people who knew about us are just kids from school.

" Let me clear this",  Damien says to get everyone's attention back. " Dylan's mate is Trevor. While Avery,  Chris, and Nick are Matt,  Max, and Mark simultaneously. For Tyler is complicated ".

By the looks of it, people are still in shock so Damien took advantage of that,  " So next weekend we will prepare a ceremony to link them with the pack. So for that note,  I wish you a great evening ".