CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

WHERE THE MEETING WILL BE HELD.

DYLAN'S P.O.V

I never thought a week could go by very fast. I really wished the week would have gone as slow as possible. It is not like I don't like the meeting cause they are usually nice and mind relaxing most of the time and I know all of this cause I used to go with Damien and Walker to every meeting for the last eighteen years.

This meeting I bet will be different cause Damien won't be with me, it will all be me. But thankfully I will be seen familiar faces like the Alphas and Betas from my neighboring packs which we have known each other since we could remember, seeing each other during ceremonies, gathering, meetings or just video calls. They have never met Trevor but am sure as hell I have bragged about him so much that I think they already have an Idea to who he is.

On this trip we will take ten warriors with us which it was unnecessary but everyone else insisted on it and I politely agreed not wanting to make a big deal out of it, as long as my mate will be safe I don't mind even if the whole pack decides to come. ( That will be a sign of war, ha!)

Putting the last bag in one of the SUVs that will take us to the airport. Yap we are taking a private jet to the meeting cause by driving it might take days getting there and we don't want to be late for the meeting. The sooner we meet, the sooner we come back home.

Looking back I see everyone is here to wish us a safe trip and to be careful.

" So how you feeling". Damien and Travis approach to where I am.

 I sigh, " A little nervous, especially that this time it will just be me".

Damien only smiles, " No need to be nervous about. You have always been there to all the meeting. So you know all the rules around. Also Hayden, Ray and Asher will be there".

" I know but I just can't help it". I force a smile back.

Travis only opens his arms for me to walk into them and I do. " You are going to do great, you are an Alpha remember. Go show them hell".

" Ah..not really hell but yeah go show them". Damien says joining the hug.

But it wasn't long until someone clears his throat. Looking to see its Max.

" Sorry to interrupt but can I get a word with him?" He asks so politely that I thought am dreaming.

" Yeah sure". Damien replies taking Travis with him probably going to Trevor.

Facing Max. He looks like he is unsure of what to say so I just give him sometime.

" Okay am just going to say this and please don't take it as offensive but just a bro to bro talk", He starts.

" Okay".

" I think am the only whiny hybrid around here but it is worth it". He pauses looking back at Trevor and Mark. " You have got two of my brothers man, I need you to take care of them. I know that you will but am just saying again. Apart from that have a safe trip and bring us some good cookies".

" Okay I will, and I will do what you asked so don't worry".

" Come on guys its not like we are going to war or something. Now let us go", Trevor says as he gets away from everyone and come to where I am.

" Ready to go beib". He asks putting a quick kiss on my lips.

" As ready as I will ever be".

Getting in our cars and off we go. Well Chris and Max are in charge of the pack now until we come back, also Damien offered to help out if needed but he said that they are capable of doing anything. After all they are like five people who are well capable of making good choices before Damien is called for help.