CHAPTER ONE

Trevor's New home.

TREVOR'S P.O.V

Moving into the new town was not a bad idea. The place is quieter than the city and you can at least get a peaceful sleep. God knows how much my brother needs a peaceful sleep in his life right now. Losing Emilia was hard on all of us but Travis took it harder than any of us.

I'm currently tossing and turning on my bed trying to continue with my sleep although I know I am supposed to wake up and prepare myself for school. My body wants to rest cause I'm too tired to walk after all the unpacking we did yesterday.

As I am about to turn again I hear a slight knock coming from my bathroom door. Yeah, bathroom door. The house has got seven bedrooms, where the first floor contains the master bedroom and four other rooms at which two bedrooms have a connected bathroom and closet between them. While the ground floor contains, living room, dining, kitchen, two guest rooms with a connected bathroom without a closet just dressers to both rooms. The basement is where we do our laundry and also a play/ game room.

" Yes", I say as I sit to see who is knocking.

" Good morning, Uncle Trev", Tyler greets with a smile like always. I think in this world he is my best person apart from my brothers.

" Good morning to you too little one", returning the same smile he offered.

" Dad says you have to wake up before he comes in your room", he walks back into the bathroom living the door open.

I sigh so hard that I felt my nose is on flames. After some time I decide to wake up, making the bed so fast and I go to the bathroom.

Quick shower and dressing myself, taking my bag pack I decide to head to the kitchen for a breakfast.

Walking down the stairs I hear the twins arguing at whose wolf is better. Yap we have wolves too has pets although there werewolves themselves. Although Travis treated them as experiments we loved them like pets/ friends.

" My wolf is stronger and faster than yours", Mark says taking a seat next to Tyler on one of the kitchen island stools.

" Mine is prettier than anyone's", Max replies back.

" You know that they are male right?" Travis says as he puts a pancake on Tyler's plate.

" So what?" Max asks.

" You can't call a male pretty", I say sitting next to him.

" Good morning to you too, nerd" He says shaking his head.

I slapped his head before turning to everyone else, " Morning you two".

" Morning", They greet back.

" I need you guys to take Tyler to school", Travis says making us all look at him with wide eyes.

" Where are you going?" Max asks.

" I thought you're taking me to school dad", Tyler pouts.

" Yes, I was but something came up that I will be late if I take you there". He says looking at Ty with pleading eyes.

" In fact, it will be fun when your cool uncles take you with their motorcycles and you will be the coolest kid in school", He smiles while wiggling his eyebrows to his son while giving us a ' I dare you to drop him' look.

" yeah Ty, It will be cool". I tell him as I take my backpack and place it on my shoulder.

" Okay big brother now spill to where you are about to go. You know we can't protect you if we don't know your whereabouts", Mark says in a serious tone. He only gets serious when he meant business. Sometimes he even thinks he is the head of the family.