PROLOGUE

Travis was only eighteen when his parents died and left behind with just his brother who was only three months old.

Gladly money was something that he was not to worry about because their family is loaded with plenty of money has his parents had lots of companies that brought up a lot of money that he and his brother do not have to work hard to accommodate themselves in the future.

They had this amazing big mansion to themselves with plenty of maids and chauffeur all around, that it wasn't hard for him to care of his brother while going to school at the same time.

All he wanted is to be a surgeon and a great one in the future. He never wanted to continue with the family business by holding the company. So he decided that when the time comes he will just sell the companies and became someone he wants.

Their parents died on one of their working trips, at which at first their death was treated as homicide case but later on was just concluded as a normal death. Travis was not convinced at all but decided to drop it cause he had another big responsibility which was his brother and he did not want to put him in danger by starting to dig deep. But he always believes that one day the truths will come out.

Just after a week passed after the death of his parents. A big box was found at the main gate of the mansion where inside there were two little identical twin babies around his brother's age, with a note that says, I trust you will keep them safe.

At first, he was not really sure to take them in and stay with them. Looking at them and his brother they had no difference at all, same age, eye color, and everything else except for the hair colors but they looked like triplets.

He never wanted to get attached to the babies in case someone comes to claim them back. Like the boss, he is he hired a private investigator to look for the parents. For months of nothing he just decided to keep them and made them part of the family. Hoping that no one will ever come to look for them, cause he swore to protect them and love them no matter what.

Years passed and the kids grew to be more adorable. Has their names being Trevor, Maximus, and Marcus. (  Trevor being the blood brother, Max and Mark being the twins.)

Travis; Brown hair, light green eyes.

Trevor; Brown hair, light green eyes.

Mark and Max; Black hair, deep green eyes.

Travis became the best surgeon as he ever wanted. He got the position of the chief of the surgeon to the most famous and respected hospital in his city, so his income is also amazing not that he even cares about anyways.

He sold all the companies to every rich guy who wanted them, which they were only three of them and two five star hotels. Remaining with only the mansion and his career of him being a surgeon and a shit load of money in his account.

He took the kids to a good school and making sure they have everything they needed.

Around the age of 26, he got a son. It was just a one night stand and the girl got pregnant. The girl never wanted the child, but after a long amount of convincing her to keep the baby the girl agreed to keep the child but when the nine months were over she is leaving. By the time the boys were only eight years old.

Nine months came and the baby was born but the mother was not so lucky cause she died due to childbirth. The baby came out to be a boy whose name is Tyler. Black hair with light green eyes.

Two years later something happened to the twins at which by the time they were ten years old. They had their first shift which no one knew that the kids were supernaturals.