CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

EIGHTEEN MONTHS LATER

DYLAN'S P.O.V

I think am going crazy right about now cause it has been the whole year without any contact from Trevor. I don't know how he is doing or where he is right now. I have been looking for him since the first silence began but I don't seem to find him.

The first six months were good, we talked every single day twice or thrice by either mindlink or cell phone depends on the distance he is in at the moment. It looked liked the campsite was not far cause we usually use mindlink. One day everything went dark, no mindlink or phone call.

I know that he is still alive cause I have not felt anything indicating that he is dead. Now, this is the moment that I regret my decision of letting him go. I was supposed to protect him and stop him from doing anything stupid.

A lot has changed within one and a half years. The school is over, we did graduate though I wish Trevor was here to graduate too. We are all nineteen now except for Maxine and Ty who is eleven.

Damien moved into Travis's house cause they have started a family already they have two one-year-olds twins Devyn and Daizy. At which they did find a person(Who is a human) to be their surrogate mother. They did choose a human cause most of them do not know about our existence also it will be easy for the mother to not claim them again.

Matt, Max, and Mark had to move out and into our house. Also, we did shift Trevor's things into the house. I did move from my room to Damien's room and arranged Trevor and I's things so properly that when someone gets in he/she might think that he is around.

The house is full of nine, nineteen-year-old boys, Alex, Avery, Jordan, Chris, Nick, Myron, Matt, Mark, Max, and I. Imagine that.

Damien still did not give me the Alpha title but he sure is training me hard to be one and promised to handle the title when I am twenty whether I am ready or not cause he wants to focus on his family more. Between Chris and Nick, Nick is trained to be a Beta along with Mark cause they are mates and smart/ clever. Chris and Max are trained to become Gammas our very first gammas in our pack cause they are stronger and knows how to kick ass first and ask questions later.

Jordan did decide to become a doctor too so most of his time is with Travis in the hospital plus his abilities, being a doctor is perfect for him. Avery and his love for kids he did decide to work in the nursery with other she-wolves which he loves doing it and the kids love him too. Alex, Myron, and Matt are being trained to become head warriors after Ben and Mason. That is because Matt and Myron are much experienced with the outside world and also Myron and Alex are vampires who can also show some new fighting skills and teach them how to fight vampires if they ever come into contact with one.

Attacks have been so high especially on the neighboring packs, which we had to provide help in one way or another. The thing is that it is the hunters with the rogues that keep attacking the packs' something which is weird and unreasonable. From the different meetings that we have had so far with other alphas, we came to know that they are looking for something or more like someone.

Thankfully they have not yet come to our pack yet but we know that they are coming, that is why we are taking more precautions like training harder, building underground safe houses for the children, women who aren't warriors and men who can't fight. We have been very busy and cautious every time but that did not stop me from finding my mate.

" Dylan, are you paying attention to what I am saying right now?" Damien asks with pure concern in his voice.

" How will I be able to do any of this without my mate?" I say looking at him.