CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

TREVOR'S P.O.V

" I need you to focus what is inside of you and let go".

" I am trying but I don't seem to get it".

" We have been doing this for the past two months Ty. You just have to let go".

" Maybe I don't want to. Have you ever thought about that?" He yells standing up walking out of the gym.

" Ty, don't you dare walk out of that door". I snap at him.

" Or what are you going to use your Alpha tone on me?"

" You know I will never do that to you". I look at him with concern. " Talk to me".

" I think am tired for the day, can I go now". He asks.

So I just nod.

Out he walks, without another word.

Yap, we are currently in the pack house at the gym. Since I heard that he was getting sick every time I got hurt, I decided to get a solution and the only answer is to make him break through and become a hunter. So right away I started to train him. At first it was fun and going good. But one day everything changed and he is not interested again and he is angry too much this days. And no one knows why.

" And here I thought you were his favorite uncle". Nick says standing at the doorway.

" I thought so too". I say standing up. " Maybe I pushed so hard".

" Or maybe he is just being a child". He suggests.

" Maybe". I say looking at him. " So what brings you here".

" Well you are needed at the office". He says looking at me. " But shower first will you".

" You came all this way to tell me that? I thought mindlink is the fastest than phone". I ask taking my water bottle.

" Well we tried but you were soo busy to notice our shouting in your head". He starts to walk to the direction of the office.

" Give me five minutes". I walk out of the gym.

I enter the Beta's suite, since the Alpha's suite is occupied at the moment. Since we were given the title and become responsible of the pack Walker, Lisa, Ben and Mason did decide to move out of the pack house into their houses cause they want some family quality time as they did not have for a long time. So the beta and Head warrior suites are empty now. Most of the time that we spend in the office, we decide to use the beta's suite for small stuffs, like taking a nap, bath or even sometimes sex if we see home is very far at the moment.

Taking a quick shower and change into something refreshing, I walk back to the office. Reaching there I find all them there just waiting for me. ( Dylan, Alex, Myron, Matt, Max, Mark, Chris, Nick andJordan)

So I walk to where Dylan is and kiss his cheeks.

" Hey love", He greets with a kiss on my lips.

" Luke?" I look at his glowing eyes.

" One and only". He smiles leading me to the meeting table.

" Okay guys let get this over with. Luke is you may". Alex says to Luke who only snarls but gives Dylan back control. The moment he is back he holds my hand into his and give a little squeeze with a smile.

* Are you okay?* He mindlinks me.

* Yeah, Why* I ask not knowing what he is talking about.

* Mate bond remember*