· thirty-three ·

"I'm ready," I said excitedly as I sat like a little kid in front of Jungkook. The air was still in his dance studio as he padded over to the speakers. I shot him a quick thumbs-up and he smiled back. I leaned comfortably against the mirror as the first starting notes played out.

Holy crap. He's talented.

Three minutes completely whizzed by and I hadn't moved on bit. He jogged over to turn the speakers off before standing in front of me. He was slightly panting, a little sweaty and his hands were at his hips.

"How was it?" he asked worriedly.

"Holy shit," was all I could murmur before a huge smile broke on my face. I leapt to my feet and hugged him tightly.

"That was so good!" I shouted excitedly as I jumped about with him like a kid. He laughed as I gripped his shoulders and stared at him seriously.

"Mr Jeon, that was quite possibly the best thing I've ever seen," I said solemnly. He could only grin back, a light blush coating his cheeks.

"I'm glad you liked it," he smiled sheepishly.

"Why'd you leave BigHit? You were great!" I furrowed my brows in confusion.

"Things weren't so great and I didn't feel very welcome," he mumbled. I simply nodded.

"What do you think of holding dance classes?" I piped up.

"What?" Jungkook asked.

"You know, this money you have isn't going to last forever," I said seriously. To my surprise, he started laughing.

"You think I just got money from BigHit?" he chortled. I stared at him wide-eyed.

"Yah!" I hit his shoulder as he kept laughing.

"Ji Ae, I run a company on the side that probably makes more money for me than BigHit," he said as he wiped his tears of laughter.

"You- run- a- company?!" I shrieked. He only laughed in return.

"THEN WHY COULDN'T YOU FIND A HOTEL?" I shouted as I gripped his shoulders.

"Do you seriously think no one would've noticed me in a hotel? After I ran away, security has been crawling to find me," he shook his head.

That... makes sense.

"It's just- you have a talent. You should do something with it," I pouted.

"I'll find something. But for now I'll just enjoy looking at myself through your paintings," he smirked. My face paled.

"W-what?" I echoed.

"Aren't your paintings about me?" he took a step closer towards me. I blushed furiously as he cornered me.

"OKAY! PERSONAL SPACE!" I shouted as I pushed him away. The bastard only kept laughing.

"Yah!" I whined in frustration.

"I love it!" Jungkook said earnestly amidst his laughter. I pouted and poked my tongue in my cheek.

"Whatever," I grumbled as I crossed my arms.

This is so embarrassing. Why me?

"Let's go for another celebratory shopping spree tomorrow afternoon," he said suddenly. I looked up.

"What for?"

"You're not going to wear your PJs to the exhibition, are you?"

"Oh."

"It'll be fun," he said as he stuck his pinkie finger out.

"A pinkie promise? I like a man who keeps his word," I joked as I promised him.

"Okay, Jeon. Let's go shopping tomorrow."

***

"Yah! Are we shopping for you or for me?" I whined after we spent a solid three hours comparing ties. He was still pulling ties up to his neck in the mirror as I clung to him like a child.

"Sorry! Just- one more minute," he promised as he continued scrutinising every other tie. I huffed and took a good look at all the ties. Scrunching my nose up in thought, I finally pulled one out for Jungkook.

"This one," I said definitely. He took a good look at himself with the tie in the mirror before breaking out into a huge smile.

"Perfect."

***

Hours whizzed by until I finally dragged myself out of the changing room for the hundredth time.

"Happy, dad?" I groaned sarcastically as Jungkook looked at me. I was wearing a flowy yellow dress with floral patterns on it. I was wearing wedges so the look looked complete.

"You look beautiful," Jungkook said earnestly

"You look beautiful," Jungkook said earnestly. I could only giggle at that. My hair was up in a loose ponytail and Jungkook walked closer towards me. His warm hands gently held my arms as he stared at me intently.

"Yah! Why're you looking at my face? Is this dress okay?" I asked nervously as his eyes never left mine.

"I'm just admiring you," he winked cheekily. I rolled my eyes and pushed him away playfully.

"We'll get this then?" I prompted. He nodded.

"Can I do your hair for the exhibition too?" he asked. I turned around, silently loving the way the dress swayed with me too.

"You know how to?"

He only nodded excitedly at that.

"Fine, but if you make me look ugly I'll skin you," I warned before walking back to my changing room to change.

"You always look beautiful!" I heard him retort from outside. I shook my head at that.

***

As Jungkook waited in line for my items, I was browsing the store. Suddenly, I found flower crowns. And boy, I was in love. Hurriedly grabbing two, I prayed that Jungkook wasn't already done with the payments. I quickly hopped in line and added those into our cart.

"These look cute," he said as he picked one up to look at it.

"Why're there two?" he added as he eyed me.

"You and me," I looked him dead in the eyes. I waited for the wild objection but none came.

"Sure. Anything for you," he simply said before handing our cart to the cashier.

"You'll wear it with me?" I asked in shock. He only chuckled and nodded. I grinned wildly.

***

Author's Note:
A little bit of a short one :(