/ extended summary /

disclaimer: I do not own MTV's show or the original movie, Teen Wolf. Any and all plot not related to Blaise are owned by Jeff Davis. 

author's note (2022): Please remember this story was made in 2015 when I was only sixteen years old. I had some grammatical issues, some plot holes, and some basic (and cliche) story tropes (I loved TVD and the Originals at the time that I wrote this, if you couldn't tell) so please just be kind. It is really wholesome to come back to see how many of you enjoyed this over the years. I won't be updating it again since it has been so long and I'm older now (yikes) but please enjoy. :-)

↣ ↣ ↣

"The light in her heart has been dimmed with death. It is the burden of the Phoenix; to take away everyone else's pain, but never acknowledge her own."

Blaise was never normal.

But how could she be? She was the Phoenix. Always had been, always would be.

Burdened with a haunting past, it was hard to escape the guilt that had settled within her heart. Blaise wanted to mean something to someone, or rather, to make her mark on the world... but the closest she's gotten to creating a reputation for herself was when she brought the Plague to Italy in the 1300s.

Beacon Hills definitely served as a "beacon" for the lone Phoenix. After stumbling into the town half-naked, she crashes - literally - into two boys who seem to have a big problem on their hands. If an Alpha who calls himself "Death, Destroyer of Worlds" isn't enough, there's also a crazy druid committing human sacrifices left and right.

The Phoenix was supposed to protect the supernatural, though Blaise finds it hard to do her job when her past continues to catch up with her. She promised herself that, after experiencing 714 years of heartbreak, she would never love again - for it was too hard to get attached to anyone when all she had ever known was Death. There was no room left in her dark heart for any other emotion.

After watching years of seeing her loved ones die, there was only one law Blaise followed:

Never play by the rules.

↣ ↣ ↣

(sorry not very good at descriptions)

please don't copy blaise's character or her plot. I've worked really hard to create her and its not fair that someone can just take that away by copying. kATI OwNS bLaIsE OK?

ok. :-)

p.s: I'm currently editing this, because I started Burned when I was just a fetus writer, but the plot will REMAIN THE SAME so don't fret!! :)))))

check out new burned trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rV8q1P0_NFw&feature=youtu.be

CHAPTERS THAT ARE EDITED WILL HAVE A BY THE CHAPTER NAME