Her.

"Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do."

- John Wooden

* * * * *

* * * * *

~ Raavana ~

The brilliance behind sending a cryptic message through hundreds and thousands of miles within a fraction of a second was something that always amazed me. The beauty of binary, of zeroes and ones, encoding information in the machine learning in creative secrecy in a matter of seconds, designing and building an execution of a task to accomplish a specific computing result, the magic of numbers and symbols to accomplish something that could be as trivial as opening a browser to creating another universe in the technical sphere which has the capacity to take the world by storm, and the cessation of existence of which can bring the world as we know today to a halt and all such things fascinated me ever since I was a kid.

Computers, programming and hacking had always been my passion.

But it wasn't until long that I realized it also has its own scourge. In a way, it can destroy people's lives. One unauthorized access to a good man, can may be stop a war, but the same access to a bad man can start a war. I believe in stopping the start of a war than stopping it after it has already started.

Oh! I didn't realize that I didn't introduce myself. I am Raavana Arya Pratap. The CEO and Founder of 'Cyber Defense Corp.', one of the best cyber security providers in the country. I built this company from the scratch when I was pursuing my Post Graduation Course. Also the heir to Arya Group of Companies currently headed by my father Rajveer Pratap.

Being the only child, I was pampered by my parents and relatives, but more than that, I was bestowed with the responsibility of handling the empire built by my father. My mother, Adwetha Rajveer Pratap, though is a very stern and highly professional lady outside the house, she turns into a goofball as soon as she enters the house. She has always been my anchor and showed me right from wrong.

Today started on a bad note. Literally! The day started with my assistant resigning. Of course I wouldn't care if one employee of mine quits. A hundred or so will line up to take that spot. But at the moment, and at the stage my current project is, I don't want anyone new to intrude and disturb it's development. So, I have to work overtime. And I hate that I have no choice but to suck it up and move on. When I was already in a pissed off mood, Mr. Mukherjee called up to cancel today's meeting.

If I was just irritated earlier, now I was vexed. When I was still trying to calm myself down, Raunak came into my cabin, unannounced might I add. Raunak Reddy, the acting manager and the heir of Triyam Automobiles, who's father, Siddharth Uncle is Dad's business partner and a very close friend, is my best friend. Annoying of course, but still a gem.