Prologue

Your name is (Y/n) (L/n). Your hero name, Stealth Mode. You're the member of POINT. A special heroine spy who succeeded so many difficult missions. Recently, for some reason, you were on a long vacation from working for POINT.

You're wearing an casual attire but that made you looked like a mysterious woman type: a (f/c) long tailcoat and a sleeveless black crop top with rectangular and diamond-shaped cutouts around the neckline with purple outlines, matching pants and thigh-high black heeled boots.

You were standing in front of the parking lot staring at the large building, Boxmore, in the more upgrade style of the original Boxmore. You narrowed at your (e/c) eyes at the window.

The reason why you ended up coming here and staring at Boxmore for no reason was because of your villainous crush, Professor Venomous. Correction, your somewhat ex-villainous crush.

How did this happen? Well, let's just say a dark lurking person has gotten his cloaked eyes on you and you found out the dark secret behind this purple-skinned man who did not know about all this time.

***

Author's Notes

(Y/n) (L/n)'s attire on this prologue is based on Blake Belladonna's attire from Volume 4-6.