CHAPTER 28

New Found Brother.

Katalina's POV

"This way!" yelled Vea. We were heading to where the magic statue was. Somehow a member of Vea's coven was able to find the exact coordinates to find the statue.

We followed her as we headed deep into the forest and into a clearing. A jet was parked there. "We have to fly to the other side of the country. For some reason, this person is living in a remote area on a 12-acre land."

"Could he be a-" Andre started but I finished for him.

"Werewolf!" I yelled."

Vea looked back at us and said, "Bingo! Right on the money. Time to get on board though, we'll be arriving in a few hours."

Steph, Catherine, Warren, Jess, Luca, Andre, and I headed into the jet first. Nivea followed a while after and we all buckled in.

~Three hours later~

We landed in another forest once more. Steph walked off to call the alpha of the territory we were in. We didn't need permission due to the rank of our pack but Steph called out of respect for the other pack.

Soon enough we were heading to a cabin that looked eerily similar to mine. I was skeptical as we walked there. 

Andre came over to me and took my hand in his. 'It looks like our home.' I nodded. I didn't have it in me to agree verbally.

What was going on? Why was a house this similar to mine, when it was made by my grandparents?

We walked up to the door and knocked. A man around my age exited the door. He had green eyes and light chocolate skin. His curls hung low to his brows and his face looked familiar.

He gazed into my eyes and I gazed into his. His stare felt like something I've been missing. Then Andre cleared his throat and pulled me behind him.

The man then spoke. "I am Vladimir Regina, may I ask what you people are doing here?"

"You're related to Kat?!" yelled Cathy and Vea at the same time. They surprised me but not as much as finding out I had a lost family member.

"If you mean Katalina Regina, then yes. She is my older sister." 

Nivea then pulled me out from behind Andre and said, "This is Kat!"

He looked at me then he embraced me. I heard Andre growl but I hugged him back. I finally had someone I could call family! Wait...

I pulled back as question after question began flowing from my mouth none stop. "Are you really my brother? Why can't I seem to remember who you are? Where were you when our parents died? Why does your house look exactly like mine? 

Are you an alpha yet because I'm soon to become luna of the Blood moon pack? When were we separated? Have you found your mate yet? Did you know you had a sister? How are we related? You look a lot like me, why's that?"

Vladimir laughed. His laugh was contagious and it caught me by surprise. "You guys can come in and we can talk in the living room. I promise to explain everything Katalina."

"Another question, how do you know my name and I don't know yours?" 

He nodded and said, "I'll explain that too sister". 

With that, we all headed into the living room. When I say this place was similar to my home, I mean it had everything I did in mine. The only difference was that the furniture had a masculine color.