CHAPTER 27

Katalina's POV

"It's you?!" I yelled at the now smirking vampire standing in front of me. 

"Do you guys know each other or something?" Asked Andre standing next to me.

"In a way we do. It's a weird story, we'll talk about it later mate."

"Oh, so he's your mate? I take it you're a wolf then? You don't really smell like it." He then inhaled deeply. 

"Oh I see. You smell like him." He said matter of factly. I didn't know what this guy wanted but he was the boss and I would have to kill him right here and now.

"There's no need for violence my princess. You want to know why I'm here? I came here to look for my bride. A woman of great power and beauty. You, my princess is that said beauty."

Adre pulled me behind him and growled at the stranger. He was stuck between a rock and a hard place staying calm and trying to shift.

I looked around seeing all my friends and some of my pack members fighting. Others were leading some pack members to safety. As I looked around some more I noticed many casualties lying on the floor.

My hurt sunk and on instinct I slowed time. I used my speed kill most of the vampires. It wasn't long before time was returned to its regular state.

The vampire leader was a full-blood. He was strong enough to break through and return time to how it was. I needed to get rid of him and fast.

I walked back over to Andre and said "Don't worry, I'll end this. Go and help the ones I couldn't." He gripped my hand tightly then nodded and went to help the other wolves who seemed to be losing.

"I'm glad you sent him off because I was about to kill him." He said honestly. A chill ran up my spine and something told me not to get too close to him.

He now stood holding a glowing miniature statue. He saw I was looking then offered to explain. "I don't care about your cheap tricks! You came here and you're hurting innocent people! You'll pay for what you've done."

"Apologies princess but this is all being done for the good of my species."

"What?" I said back. He was now talking about his species like that was the matter at hand.

"My species can't procreate as much as you wolves can. I'm here to start a new lineage. To create a being so strong not even the goddess of power could stop it!"

I gasped this man was sick in the head. That isn't even how things work. Everything is done for a reason!

"Oh is it now? Everything's done for a reason?! Well, then I'm guessing this is happening to you for a reason too!"

He pulled off the head from the statue's body and pointed it toward me. I didn't know what was happening to I formed a shield over myself.

The shield fell apart instantly and then it hit me. "You're taking my magic?! How can you do this?!"

He laughed as my magic was being absorbed into the statue. "I'm doing this because I love you. Katalina Regina."

'He knows my name? I don't even recall telling it to him!' I felt my magic drain from within." This will all be over soon, then you'll get to make children with me." he said with a creepy smile.

"I'm not going anywhere with yo-" I said, not getting out everything I wanted to say. The bottle cracked and he put the statues head back onto it in an instant.

"I see your little statue can't hold all of my magic. That's too bad for you vampy." I then used the remaining of my magic to shroud my body and lunged at him.