CHAPTER 7

Unrequited Love

Katalina's POV 

I opened my eyes after doing a spell in-front of my mate and his parents. I wasn't in the alpha's office anymore. 

I was in a garden filled with beautiful white flowers that had no end. The sky was cloudless and breath taking. 

Suddenly a beautiful woman came into my view. All she did was hold me tight for what seemed like an hour. She then stepped away from me and began saying something, but I didn't quite hear it. 

Then I stood there. In the alpha's office, facing away from my mate and his mother.Something whispered within me and told me to look at my back. 

I did and saw that I wasn't wearing my blouse and on top of that I also had a new tattoo. So that's why my back tingled the last time. True mates have similar tattoos with one another that look like puzzle pieces that fit perfectly when put together. 

I then looked at Andre. I knew my face was getting red. His mother cleared her throat and I quickly put my shirt back on.I then turned to face Andre. 

I locked eyes with him and heard him say in my mind 'Are you able to get me a new shirt by chance Luna?' 

I felt my blush deepen when I saw that his muscular chest was bear. Damn did I do that?"Oh shit. My bad love." 

I walked over to his once perfectly fine shirt and picked it up and whispered "Turn this back to what it was, turn this back to where it was, let this be fixed and fixed it will be." under my breath. 

His shirt was then on his back. I looked at his face and saw that he was really shocked. I wanted to laugh so bad but I held it in."Thank you love," he said to me and kissed my forehead. 

His mother turned to us and said to me "I want to apologize for my accusations Katalina. I really don't know what came over me. You are my son's true mate and I'm very sorry that I ever doubted that. I mean, I don't trust you but in due time I'm sure I will. Can you find it in your heart to forgive me?" 

I took a quick glance in her mind to see what she was truly thinking. Her thoughts disgusted me. 'If what the goddess of power said is really true then I have no choice. If she didn't come to us then I would have banished her from this pack. How does the goddess know that she's good for my son? This good for nothing insufferable slut of a girl. She has no capability in loving my son. This whore-like girl is to be my son's mate? How revolting.' 

"I'm sorry Luna," I said, with the little bit of respect I could muster and slightly bowed my head. "But I can't simply forgive you. You're still thinking that I'm no good for your son. I want to be a part of your family and be happy with you guys and also make your son happy. But right now your thinking I'm just some whore that doesn't know how to properly love your son the way you love him." 

"Mother, what does she mean by your still thinking?" All I saw on Andre's face at that moment was worry. 

I knew his mother wasn't like this. I didn't know her personally since I haven't been around for a long time but something was definitely wrong with the current Luna. 

"I'm sorry son but I just can't come to terms with what has happened. I need a bit of time to process." 

"Does 90 minutes cover the time you need dear?" the alpha said. He had a worried expression on his face too. 

What did he mean by 90 minutes? Did something happen when I was in that dream? I feel left out. I'll ask Andre about it later."I'll take Katalina home if that's okay."