CHAPTER 2

Crossed Paths.

 Katalina's POV 

"How?"

"Just how could they do this bullshit to me of all people?! Ugh!!" How in the world did they end up leaving the room in such a mess?! Where the fuck are they?! I was livid.

Jess and War were nowhere to be seen. I took a deep breath and listened. I listened for any signs I could get. Breathing, a heartbeat, hell even moaning. But not a single peep.

I was home alone. Why would Jess do this to me? I asked myself. Was hanging out with Warren more fun than me? Yeah Warren was a nice guy once you got to know him. But to leave and not say anything? That's something else as a whole.

Being too tired to fully function I headed back to my room. I took a quick shower and put on my silky black booty shorts and a black crop top to match and laid on my bed. Tomorrow's Saturday. So I'll go grocery shopping and clean up a bit then head to the packhouse to see Nivea.

With those words I closed my eyes and slowly drifted back to sleep. The light hit my face as the morning sun came up.

I rubbed my eyes and rolled away from the sun's harmful rays. I checked the clock to see that it was only 7:22 a.m.

I got up, used the bathroom, took another shower and brushed my teeth. I put on my fluffy white bathrobe and walked out of the bathroom.

I took roughly a little over 35 minutes since the clock showed it was already 8. I went to my walk-in closet and picked out my outfit for the day. I usually dressed to accommodate my mood.

Right now I was feeling mad. The whole situation with Warren and Jessica had me that way. I put on my red crop top along with my high wasted ripped jeans along with red shoes to go with my top.

My eyes are also something that changes with the way I feel. Green was my neutral color. Red was when I was mad, purple when I was feeling sick, a dark green when I'm jealous, pink when I'm extremely excited, yellow when I'm giddy, delighted and having fun, orange when I'm in pain, sky blue when I'm in awe, grey when I feel love or show love and lastly black.

Black is a feeling I can't explain well. It's more of a deep feeling of hate or a strong feeling of something I don't like or even a mixture of unpleasant emotions that makes my eyes go black.

There was this one time Jess had told me that Warren broke her heart and then used her 2 nights later. It made me sad, hurt and mad at the same time, and seeing that he didn't look like he cared about his actions made it 10 times worse. There was even a rumor going around that he hit her and had her in the hospital for a few days that made my eyes go black.

The rumor turned out to be a lie of course but I didn't talk to him for a week due to not apologizing or feeling bad about what he did. He apologized after that week and made up with me and Jess.

Let's just say none of my friends ever wanted to see that side of me again. I guess I could say it happens when too many emotions are running through my body.

I then sat at my mirror and started on my hair. My skin is a dark caramel and I don't get pimples due to my magic. My hair is curly but when I stretch it, it reaches right above my ass. I hate shrinkage. I put up my hair in a slick back pony and put on a few accessories and some lip gloss.

I then stood up and took a look in my full body mirror. I couldn't say I was beautiful because beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Although I was pretty, I was on the curvy side with a plump ass and thick thighs and not to mention my bust. Sometimes people would stare at them instead of my eyes.