Chapter 27: Friends? [Edited]

Y/N

Groaning and moaning I bounced up on my bed with my fingers trying their best to dig in through my skull. Pulling at my entangled stands helped a little but last night's hangover was skewering through my head big time and I couldn't but thrash under the big blanket to the beat of my discomfort.

Damn you whiskey.

Memories from the night before were blurry and all I remembered was sneaking out at the middle of the night and tramping down to the kitchen in search of some compelling liquor. The flashes of the dismal incidents from the past year made me do it and like my most other actions, I regretted this one too. How can something that went in my intestines create such a havoc in my brain!?

Wrapping myself in my own arms I tried to scurry my way through the happenings of the last couple of hours. I know it was late at night and the entire mansion was deep in sleep when I went on my little venture but still a worry lurked around somewhere, questioning if I did anything embarrassing.

However, even though I remembered absolutely nothing, I still for some reason felt a warm embrace lingering on my skin. I had never felt that before. It was as if I was genuinely cared for.

 Is it a dream that I had? It must be so.

The clock struck ten past twelve in the noon. Yawning my slumber away I hopped down the bed. My breath reeked and the headache was still feeding on my sanity so I decided to freshen up and ask somebody to get me some medicine. But one thing's for sure, I was never touching alcohol again.

"How are you doing, Y/N?" a gentle call was heard and I whined in the toilet while brushing my teeth. The male voice seemed to be a little foreign but I very well knew that the only person in this mansion who would talk to me like that was Yoongi. So I stepped out of the bathroom, my concentration still persistent on the electric toothbrush running in my mouth.

As I was fully out I lifted up my gaze to spare Yoongi a glance but the dark brown orbs that met mine instead immediately held me in bewilderment.

"Wha aa yo oing ere? (What are you doing here?)" pointing my index at him I let out a severed interrogation to which the subject just shrugged.

I was caught off-guard to see Jeon Jungkook standing at my door way with a platter of food and a genuine smile?

Am I still sleeping or what?

"I got you breakfast and some meds for the headache I know you have right now" he uttered as he casually strolled inside my room making his way to the table by the corner while I just stood there, shocked and frozen.

"Aren't you gonna wash that?" Jungkook pointed at my face breaking me out of my thoughts and being in a state of daze I simply nodded before returning to the sink, the confusion still loitering in my head.

Why was Lieutenant Jeon Jungkook in my room and why was he acting as if he owned this place?

I rinsed my face thoroughly, throwing water to it until my eyes stung and my hairs were partially damp and after making sure I was Kim Brute again, I walked out of the bathroom with pride and a stoic face which however soon melted away when I was met with yet another shock.

Yoongi, who now decided to show up was seated on my couch with Jungkook, both laughing and chatting away like some childhood friends.

What the fuck did I miss!?