𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ?

𝓐 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮 𝓞𝓯 𝓖𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓽𝓾𝓭𝓮

"Unnatural Disaster" has officially come to an end for the second time. I want to thank each and every reader who has made it this far. The reads, votes, and comments you left behind helped me a great deal in remaining inspired and eventually reaching the end. I even took screenshots of some of the comments to paste them into my journal as an achievement. (Please don't judge me : [] )

"Unnatural Disaster" being the first story I ever put up in public is very important to me and you guys made my journey with it only more special. I remember dreaming about getting a thousand reads on the story when I first started uploading it but currently, it has more than 50k reads! Thank you so much for making that happen.

I know I am boring you guys with this stupid speech but it's just that I often love to share my gratitude with the people that I'm grateful for. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the entire ride through the story. And if you have any complaints about any part of it, feel free to let me know so that I can try and improve myself in the new projects I'll be now working on.

And lastly, the previous time I completed this story I uploaded a special chapter that was about the future life of our protagonist and her family and friends. Should I do the same with this improvised plot as well? Let me know.

Anneyong...