Nilov (Part 1)

Third person cuz we really do be switching this up a bit:

"Does anyone know where the hell we're going?"Pidge yelled through the intercom, weaving her large, green lion through floating rocks and metal waste. They'd been floating through space for a couple of days now, flying from planet to planet to find where the Yeounal had come from. The rest of the team flew beside her in an awkward formation. It was funny; they'd never flown without Keith or Lance with them. They knew that they would be useless in an attack against the Galra, since they couldn't form Voltron, but if they'd stayed in the castle, then there was always the problem of Lance seeing them. So, this was the only viable option.

"Pidge, Language. And no, I don't know. We really should've planned this beforehand."
Shiro said, reprimanding Pidge. Space Dad did not allow anyone to mutter any profanities.

Allura clutched onto Shiro's seat. "Well, who do we suspect poisoned Lance?"

"First we have to find out where they got it from. Yeounal is supposed to have gone extinct thousands of 'years' ago. Has someone been keeping stash? Nothing but a Webbercracker could be storing it for that long," Coran asked. He sat cross-legged on the floor of the yellow lion.

Allura groaned. "We've been having this conversation for hours, Coran. We know how much a Webbercracker can store. A lot."

"Pidge, you think you can scan this galaxy for traces of Yeo... Yeounelly? Whatever it is, maybe scan for it within the next galaxy too. And the next one." Hunk sighed. He just wanted to be back in the Castle of Lions, eating food goo and lounging on the couch.

"I don't think I can, I know I can." The green lion opened a small cylinder in the control pad, and Pidge pushed her bayard into it. Seconds later, an immense, grey transmitter formed on the back of Green, and large, red sound waves echoed into the black curtain of space. All was silent for a while, until a high pitched, unbearable beeping suddenly emerged from her lion.

"Sorry about that guys! It's a good sign though. It shows a planet nearby called Nilov that contains masses of this Yeounal thing inside its core. I feel as though we've been there before, the name rings a bell. It won't take too long to get there - I think that's where the Galra may have gotten it from."

The paladins sighed, relieved that they had finally found a place to start. Shiro spoke first, gripping his thrusters.
"Pidge, is there any sign of life on it?"

"Yes, yes there is. Not a lot; they might just be passerby's." Her voice came crackling through the mic.

"We just have to be careful, and make sure that we don't run into anything hostile there. Pidge, send us a route of the planet. Let's go, Team!"

Hunk snorted. "You mean, half a team."

"No, no. We are all still a team, despite Lance and Keith not being here. I wonder how they're getting on..."

Allura frowned, clasping onto the head rest even tighter as Shiro sped up his Lion. "We could contact Keith, right? It won't be a problem unless Lance somehow picks up. Pidge, you can contact Keith from this far out, no?"

Pidge moaned, slamming her head back against her backboard. "Will any of you ever stop asking questions, like please, can a girl get some rest for once?"

The silence that ensued was heavy, and Shiro was biting his tongue to stop himself from telling her off sharply.

"But yes, I can call him from here."

Allura giggled nervously. "Ah yes, thank you Pidge." She paused, rethinking her next words. "Now, if you please, would it be possible for you to maybe please broadcast it to the rest of us? Please?"