Heaven

Lance's Pov:

Waking up to see Keith's face next to mine was a slight shock. His lips were slightly parted, and his eyelashes were so long and dark, such a contrast from his white, clear face. It was like looking at heaven. He was just so... beautiful. I'd decided to accept my feelings for Keith, and stop denying it. Because hating him was so much harder than giving in to what I felt. I liked him. A lot. I mean, I was even pretending to have a partially erased memory just so I could be alone with him! Was it worth it, though?

Definitely.

Keith had been nothing but kind to me yesterday, and I loved it. He had held my hand, and talked to me without arguing, and even laid in the same bed as me. It was such a good feeling, to know that he could be nice to someone like me. But it was so bittersweet. Because I knew that the only reason he was doing this was to help me 'recover'. Once he thought I was back to normal, we would probably go back to how it was before. I was just trying to savour this week while it lasted. Because at some point, it would end.

I didn't know the time, since it always looked dark outside (space and stuff, you know?), so I just stayed lying down, staring at Keith's perfect face. Suddenly, he opened his eyes, his mouth opening slightly   at the sight of me. He jumped up, bouncing me into the air and grabbing a hold of his bayard which was attached to his jacket. "OH MY GOD! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I frowned, cocking my head to one side. I had to make sure that I remembered to pretend to not remember anything. This was so messed up.
Keith opened his mouth and closed his eyes, gasping. "Damn it, I'm so sorry. I forgot that you were... never mind. It was just a bit different for us to be so close." He tucked his bayard away, not looking at me directly.

"It's okay. I forgot too."

Keith smiled. I liked it when he did. It was cute.
"Yeah, um, hurry up and shower. It's that door on your left - afterwards we can go steal some of Hunks... pancakes". Suddenly, his face dropped. The redness in his cheeks vanished, and his eyes lost that tiny spark of light it had when he glanced at me.

"Are you okay? Hello, earth to Keith?"

He just sighed and walked towards my door. "Yeah. I'm fine, or whatever. I'll be in my room."
And he left, the door sliding shut behind him.
******************************************
I know this is a super short chapter but it is because next chapter will be super long so get ready 😂vote and share xx