Warm ups

OK I want to make something clear before we start the new chapter. 

I'm re-writing the parts that I did last year.
I'm changing the way the episodes go
Ariana is a random character I made up since this is a story after all. Some people kept messaging me and now I've said this more than once.
Maria will not be in the story much since Volume 7 didn't include her that much.
As for the maiden, I'm changing it up because the way that RWBY brought the idea up is annoying me so please if you don't want to read this I suggest you leave now. 

If there are anymore question feel free to message me and enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'd like to scenery apologize for the miscommunication down in mantel" the ACE OP Clover, spoke to team RWBY and JNR who was finally calmed down a bit after argument. Ruby had gotten the relic back from Ironwood after receiving a call from His daughter. The mission they were going on was postponed due to Ironwood not like the way the students fought and looked. Before they went out they were going to get some training. The group of students stood in front of Ops, expect for Qrow who stayed behind to speak to Ironwood about Oscar and what was happening to him. "Yeah, you know you could have asked us before throwing us to the floor and then into a van thingy-" Yang started as Ruby looked over to her sister signaling her to stop. 

"Well anyways, what's this about us getting new weapons and gear?" Weiss cut in as the ACE OP named Marrow spoke up "Oh yeah the Gernal requested you to get new gear and since some of your weapon's aren't up to code he's going to grant you to get new clothes." Weiss looked at Ren who was still lost in thought. "So where will we sleep?" Penny, who then just enter, walked over to Harriet another ACE OP, "She will be your tour guide" and with that they where off Team JNP where in one dorm waiting for the other member on there team to come while team RWBY bunged together in another part of the academy. 

While the group was looking around, after settling into their new dorms, spotted a short brown-hair male walking with another girl who was around his height. The teams went over and Ruby was the first to tap his shoulder "Hey Oscar!"

"Oh" He said as he turned around "Hey guys" a small smile was plated on his face as Penny bowed to the girl next to him "Penny I told you this many times before I don't need you to bow" the group looked over before the looked back at Oscar "Oh yeah I forgot to introduce you to my friend" He moved aside to show the girl and she gave a small bow "Guys this is my Friend Ariana Woods, Ironwoods daughter" The group looked at each other before greeting themselves, "I heard that your dad is strict" Ariana rolled her eyes "That's an understatement"

the group walked around a bit more before making there way back to their dorms. The next day when they got up they where greeted with a message on each of there scrolls. There gear was ready. Each of the people in each group got a new style and weapons. Everyone but Oscar since he refused to get new things. Ruby went back to the dorms first to get changed but before anything Oscar came by. Ruby didn't notice at first but when she felt a pair of eyes on her she turned around to find him there. "Hey Oscar" was all she said before the pandora box opened "why are we lying to Ironwood?" Ruby sighed "We can't trust him enough to tell him about Ozpin" Oscar rolled his eyes "this is stupid I don't understand why we have to lie, what happened to no more half truths?" 

"That rule doesn't matter to people who aren't in the group" Oscar looked at Ruby and only them did she realixe that he was the same hieght as her. It was weird but at first she had forgot about everything and just focused on him. "So we just lie to everyone?" Ruby sighed and then looked away from Oscar "That's not what i meant-"

"So what did you mean?" He asked already flustered that they where lying to the General, "We just have to wait until we have something to go off of that he can be trusted" OScar rolled his head before Ruby took off the relic from her belt "this should also go to the rightful owner" He looked at the relic that was there and let out a breath before taking it and putting it on his belt "Oscar, were going to tell him but we just have to wait a little longer. I know it's hard but everything will be fine at the end, Ok?" he looked at her and gave her a small nod. She placed a hand on his shoulder before giving a small smile. Even though he was mad his heart still beated every time she touched him. "Okay"