"that was a big lie"

And again they left him. No one cared that Oscar wasn't going the mission. that was the least of there worries so it was a shock to him that anyone care about him. Oscar was just walking around the academy before his friend called"Hey Oscar. I know your not going to be able to go on the mission today but you want to hang out with my friends?" Oscar knew there was nothing to do there. He didn't always need to be with RWBY or JNR or even Qrow. "yeah I'll come" He walked over to Ariana before the two snuck out the academy. They weren't allowed to leave but they did and had fun doing it. Oscar was worried that they would get caught but as time passed he was happy that he got to hang out with other people beside the group. The two ended up in a city not to far from Atlas and they entered an ice rink before sitting down by a table, after getting the skates "hey who are we waiting for?" 

"Oh just a few boys" Oscar raised a brow and then 4 guys appeared "OH hey guys" Ariana said as the 4 waved "Oscar meet, Jungkook, Jimim, Taehyung and Namjoon (yes I'm not sorry I added them)" Oscar waved at the boys who waved back at him. They started some conversation before the group decide it was time to skate "Hey Oscar" the one named Namjoon who was taller then him by a lot asked "have you ever ice skated?" 

"4 times" Namjoon nodded his head "Jimin can help you learn" He nodded his head and sgave a smile. Namjoon smile was so nice, you could see the dimples in his smile. "Hey quick question where are the other 3?" Ariana asked as Taehyung told them that they where busy. Namjoon and Jungkook helped Oscar onto the ice before keeping him steady. Jimin, Taehyung and Ariana started skating. Jimin had to help Taehyung keep balance since he wasn't the best at skating 

Oscar, in his mind had totally forgotten about his alter and about save the world. He even forgot about the team. At that moment all he though of was having fun with his new friends and had a feeling that all people get when they are really happy and he was very happy not to be weight down to be a savoir or to be evil or pick a side. 

He was happy to not be normal