"Is that an option or am I being forced?"

"Forced."

"That makes sense."

(Y/n) ended up having to get three stitches in each palm, the wounds getting deeper every time they were opened up

(Y/n) ended up having to get three stitches in each palm, the wounds getting deeper every time they were opened up. Recovery Girl healed her and bandaged her hands, telling her to be more careful.

The rest of the day was relatively normal, but the fun started when lunch did.

"Hey (L/n), did you hear about last night?" Kaminari walked beside her while the class walked to lunch.

"What about it?" she questioned, hoping that he didn't mean her scream. I didn't think that I was that loud... 

"Apparently Midoriya's quirk started acting up," he told her, (Y/n) letting the words sink in. "Following that, Kirishima told me that he heard someone scream. But I just think it was him after hearing Midoriya's window shatter--"

"Wait, did you say Izuku's quirk acted up?" She cut him off, the thought running through her mind.

"Yeah, Aoyama walked in to see his room trashed. Why?"

"I have to go." She spun around, trying to find Midoriya before he went to lunch with All Might as he did nearly every day.

She saw them together in the hallway as they went to the teacher's lounge, but she just missed them. It was frustrating but she would have to worry about it later.

Damn... 

She walked back to the lunchroom, sitting next to Bakugo as she pulled out a water bottle. He looked at her, noticing the bags under her eyes and asked, "Did you end up sleeping after what happened last night?"

"Would you believe me if I said yes?" she tiredly questioned, taking a sip of water.

"You're a bad liar."

"Then I did not end up sleeping," she told him, capping her water bottle again.

"(Y/n)--"

"Wait, what happened to you?" Kirishima turned to her, putting his fork down. "Did the scream wake you up, too?"

She just looked at him for a moment, Kirishima finally getting the silent message. "Oh wait. You were the one that screamed, weren't you?"

"Bingo." She yawned, rubbing her eyes. "I have no idea what happened, but I guess I just woke up screaming."

While Kirishima and the rest of the group tried to make sure (Y/n) was okay, Bakugo just looked at her. Noticing her features and her tired stature -- he knew something was up.

(Y/n) changed into her costume, preparing for the apparent "special lesson"

(Y/n) changed into her costume, preparing for the apparent "special lesson". Since it was colder now, her costume needed some upgrades.

Her skintight top was now more insulated, adding more cushion and support to her previously injured back. The top also had a hood that she could put up if she wanted to, pairing it with her goggles. 

She also had normal gloves rather than fingerless, also with more insulation. Instead of shorts and knee high socks, it became more like black leggings paired with light blue boot socks. Her boots also had more fur and cushion inside of them--they looked like a basic pair of winter boots.

While walking out with Bakugo, she noticed his costume. "I like the new look, it's very stylish and functional."

"You think so?" He looked down at it, his voice calmer than usual. It kinda freaked her out to be completely honest.

"You've got a new look too, Kacchan." Midoriya pointed out as he noticed the look.

"Huh?!" Bakugo spun around, his tone changing back to his normal one. "Got a problem with it? Then say it to my face, you stupid nerd!"

And he's back, (Y/n) thought, chuckling to herself as she listened to their quick banter.

While she listened to Midoriya geek out about Bakugo's new costume, she took off her gloves, readjusting the bandages that were wrapped around her palms. That was when she heard a familiar crazed cackle.

"Oh? Are we slacking off?" Monoma stepped up with the rest of class 1-B. "Is that your way of underestimating us?"

"Well, I guess they're here," (Y/n) said as she put her gloves back on, tightening the straps around her wrists.

"Nope! We're not underestimating anyone! Just excited!" Kirishima yelled back to them as they walked up.

Monoma was soon shut up after Mr. Aizawa almost choked him out with his scarf. It was then announced that someone would be joining their joint battle training session.

"A guest?" Yaoyorozu questioned.

"Fresh meat!" Bakugo grunted.

"A girl, I hope?!" Kaminari winked.

"We'll show 'em the ropes!" Tetsutetsu clenched his fist.

"Oh my god." She covered her mouth and shook her head as she saw the class's craziness.

"He's hoping to transfer to the hero course," Mr. Aizawa continued, Shinso coming out with the signature capture scarf. "It's Hitoshi Shinso, from Class C of General Studies."

(Y/n) looked over to Midoriya. "I repeat: Oh my god."

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of 'Moonlight'! I am so excited to get into this arc, it's definitely my favorite! A close second would probably be the Remedial Course arc

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of 'Moonlight'! I am so excited to get into this arc, it's definitely my favorite! A close second would probably be the Remedial Course arc. I genuinely love how Bakugo is during this arc and the discussion between Endeavor and All Might, it makes it one heck of an arc. It's also short but sweet.

What are you guys' favorite arcs?