fifteen.

(Y/n) stood in her room—one that Endeavor's agency provided for her and the other three as they continued to do their work-study with him and his agency. She had changed out of costume and into some relaxation clothes, which consisted of a long-sleeve, shorts, and knee-highs with slippers.

She was brushing her hair as she had her bag laying on her bed, walking from it towards the window as the night sky shined brightly outside. But rather than rest for the night after the very long day, she couldn't even manage to sit down without worrying she destroy the bed.

I hate how Riki just pulls that crap—he could've at least warned me that I was going to come out of the Energy State in front of a bunch of people, she thought as she ran her fingers through her hair, finishing up brushing for the night. What a load of—

Knock, knock, knock.

Her thoughts were interrupted as she turned towards the door, throwing her brush onto her bed as she quickly sensed who was on the other end. She let out a sigh, walking to the door and opening it.

"What's up, Katsuki?"

"You went to the Energy State, didn't you?" he immediately asked, walking into the room as (Y/n) closed the door behind him.

"How could you tell?"

"You had a clouded look in your eyes and your mind seemed to be elsewhere," he reasoned, standing in the middle of her room, crossing his arms as he spoke. "You're not usually one to blank on stuff or not listen to people you respect, so I figured that you were visiting the Energy State and your body was doing what you planned."

"You're not one of the top students in our class for nothing," she commented with an awkward chuckle, walking over to him as she rested her hands on her hips. "Riki told me that I'd be manifesting another ability within the next few weeks."

His somewhat hardened expression softened, concern washing over his face as he took a couple steps towards her. He put his hands on her hips as he asked in a surprisingly quiet voice, "But you're okay now, right? You haven't manifested anything that'll hurt you?"

"Nothing yet, but that doesn't mean that I'm not terrified." She rested her hands on his shoulders, prompting him to pull her into a hug. "Katsuki, I'm so scared that I'm going to hurt someone—I don't want to hurt anyone because I can't control my quirk."

He let out a low chuckle. "Always thinking about others rather than yourself. You really are a weird idiot." He pulled away slightly, grabbing her chin and rubbing his thumb against her warm skin. "I love you, dumbass."

"I love you too, Explosion Boy."

Bakugo leaned down slightly, moving his hand to rest against her cheek and jaw as he pulled her in for a kiss. They stayed like that for a moment, letting all their worries (mostly (Y/n)'s) wash away as they savored the moment.

When they finally pulled away, Bakugo rested his forehead against hers, running his fingers lightly against her jawline as they remained standing there. (Y/n) kept her arms resting on his shoulders, occasionally tracing faint lines on the nape of his neck—enjoying the feeling of goosebumps forming where she had originally touched.

"There's something I've been meaning to ask you," she began in a near-whisper, her voice slightly raspy from a mixture of minor nerves and tiredness from the long day.

"Then ask me."

"You've asked me if I were pregnant twice this year—the first time when I was working on the Shie Hassaikai case and later the raid and the second at the Christmas party when I kept looking at Eri while she was celebrating with us," she stated, continuing her action of drawing lines on his nape to cause his goosebumps. "Is there something you've been meaning to ask or even tell me, Katsuki? Because I know you wouldn't ask me something like that out of the blue or even with malicious intent."