thirty-four.

That was when Endeavor went to attack. He tried to go after Shigaraki, only for him to leap into the air. Gran Torino hit him from behind, only for Shigaraki to spin around and slam him into the ground. Hard.

This set off Midoriya. Tears welled in his eyes as he screamed, lunging at Shigaraki with green sparks flying off of him. He tried to attack yet missed, Shigaraki sprinting out of the way.

Ryukyu stepped in, grabbing him to stop him. Midoriya took the chance to wrap himself around him, binding him with BlackWhip. Endeavor flew at him, preparing a hit as he yelled, "Hold him right there, Deku!"

(Y/n) snapped her head around as she saw something fly out from where Midoriya and Ryukyu had Shigaraki pinned down.

"He's got a Deleter Round!"

As soon as she heard that, she made the aim and realized that it'd hit Mr. Aizawa. She started making her way around, preparing to make a shield, leaping out even if it meant having to take the bullet for him.

They needed him, but she was too late.

The bullet went flying, hitting Mr. Aizawa in the leg just as she was able to put a shield up. She cursed at herself as she saw him whip out a knife, immediately beginning to saw off his leg.

She spun around just as Shigaraki let off a shock wave, sending the heroes flying back. (Y/n) tumbled a few times, ramming into some rocks face-first.

Luckily, her mask protected her head and face from getting any damage.

Not-so-luckily, part of the mask cracked and turned off the system inside. She couldn't see anything.

She ripped off the mask, throwing it aside just as Shigaraki wrapped his fingers around Mr. Aizawa's face. He was promptly thrown aside as an ice blast slammed into him.

Todoroki called out, "Mr. Aizawa!"

Midoriya slammed a hard punch into Shigaraki's side, sending him flying. Even with the hard hits, Shigaraki still stood amidst the smoke.

"So you protected him. So what? Delay the inevitable all you like." The smoke cleared to reveal his scared and battered torso. "Destruction is all that awaits you."

(Y/n) turned towards Shigaraki, watching as part of his arm and chest split open. Blood began pouring down his skin. He ignored it, crouching to the ground as he announced, "One touch should end this!"

That was when BlackWhip wrapped around all the Pros, sending them into the air. Midoriya kept them in the air as he prepared to strike Shigaraki. "Up here is where I'll beat you! I swear it, with all I got!"

He dropped the rest of them on the ground, keeping himself and Shigaraki in the air. "Take care of Gran Torino and the rest!"

"They need first aid, now!" Endeavor barked. "Get to it, Shoto!"

"Hang on, Deku!" Bakugo screamed at him. "You're the one guy who needs to keep his distance from that creep! He's no longer held back by erasure!"

"But who else can keep Shigaraki off the ground?!"

(Y/n) ran over to Endeavor as the others took care of Mr. Aizawa and Gran Torino. "I don't know how long Deku is going to be able to hold him off. So in case that falls through, I have an idea that could work."

"What is it?!"

"I'm able to take away the energy of others with my Quirk through touch," she explained. "I know I can't touch him now but I think I'll be able to at least take some of his energy away if I create a field around him and use that to absorb his energy, that'll weaken him enough for us to finish it."

Endeavor looked over to Shigaraki and Midoriya, Bakugo closing in on their position. He turned back to (Y/n). "As a last resort... do it."

She nodded. "Yes, sir."

Bakugo flew over to Endeavor, the two of them flying over towards Shigaraki and Midoriya. "Endeavor! You gotta make this final one count!"

Midoriya continued pounding at and throwing Shigaraki around like a ragdoll. Manual watched the fight and muttered, "A-Amazing..."

"No. He's gonna lose if this keeps up," Bakugo stated, explaining what was happening with the fight. "You finished with that first aid, Todoroki?!"

"Yeah, what do you need...?"

"Shut up and grab ahold of me!" Bakugo barked. "Endeavor! Don't waste any fire on flying up there, cuz I've got that part covered! And, Todoroki, keep Endeavor cool till the last possible moment!"

"You're thinking I should finish him off... with a max firepower attack... Leave it to me!"

"But... They're just kids..."

"Take care of Mr. Aizawa and the others!" Todoroki yelled.

Bakugo turned to (Y/n) before the two grabbed ahold of him. "Stay here and protect them in case anything comes back down to the ground. You've got the power and strength to take Shigaraki head-on."

(Y/n) nodded, stepping over to him and pressing a quick kiss to his cheek. "Don't die."

"I'm on it."

Todoroki and Endeavor grabbed ahold of Bakugo, allowing him to send them up in the air toward the fight. She watched as Endeavor threw a massive blast of fire at Shigaraki, burning him practically to a crisp.

That's got to be it, right? she thought, her fingers twitching as she prepared for whatever would happen next.

That was when she saw them – black lines emerging from Shigaraki's crisped body. The went right at Midoriya. That was until Bakugo blasted his way over and shoved Midoriya out of the way.

Bakugo took the hit for Midoriya.