thirty.

(Y/n) stood in the locker room, her case resting in her locker as she pulled out her suit. As she pulled it out, Uraraka instantly noticed the different attire.

"Did you upgrade your costume, (Y/n)?" she asked, pulling on the rest of her own costume and zipping it up. "It looks different."

"In a way," (Y/n) began to pull on the costume, "I actually got a whole new costume rather than just a simple upgrade."

(Y/n) finished pulling on the base of the suit, the fabric adjusting to her body as the armored plates set themselves against her. She took a step back, grabbing the boots from the case as she sat on the bench to pull them on.

"You weren't kidding!" Uraraka exclaimed as she got a better look at the costume.

"Wow!" Ashido exclaimed as she realized what Uraraka was talking about. "That looks so cool, (Y/n)!"

"Thanks, Mina." (Y/n) could feel her face heat up at the attention she was getting for the suit. "If anything, you guys should be complimenting Hatsume – she was the one who made the whole change."

"I'm surprised she agreed to make a whole new costume for you," Yaoyorozu chimed in as (Y/n) stood up, shifting her weight as she adjusted to the wedged boots. "Making a costume for Pros is very difficult and time-consuming, not to mention the risks with experimenting with different aspects."

"I actually only asked for minor upgrades at first," (Y/n) stated as she pulled on the gloves, stretching her fingers out once she had them on. "Hatsume surprised me with the whole suit once I came back in to see if it was finished." She threw on the blue haori, feeling as it attached to the magnets in her suit. "She went above and beyond my expectations."

"Have you actually gotten to try it out with your powers?" Asui questioned, following it with a ribbit.

"That's what today's for," (Y/n) replied, putting on the earpieces. She kept her mask in hand, putting her uniform and case back into the locker and closing it. "Though I'm sure it'll be nothing but positive discoveries."

By the time it was (Y/n) and the boys' turn to show off what they learned during their work-study, they were the last group to go up

By the time it was (Y/n) and the boys' turn to show off what they learned during their work-study, they were the last group to go up. Since there were four of them and they all had rather varying quirks in terms of range, they were split into two.

Bakugo and Todoroki went first as a duo, displaying what they'd learned in the time they worked at Endeavor's agency. Of course, they did very well and took down the robots they were battling against with the upmost ease.

After they finished, Midoriya and (Y/n) were up next. They would be the last to go out of class 1-A. He turned to (Y/n) as she stepped from the rest of the class, joining him in the battlefield before the robots were sent to fight.

"I like your new costume, (Y/n)!" he exclaimed as soon as he saw her. "It's very intimidating yet stylish."

"That's one way to describe it," (Y/n) laughed, putting her mask on as she attached it to the earpieces.