ten.

Despite everything that's occurred at U.A. High and everywhere else in Japan, time passed and the holidays rolled around—more specifically: Christmas Eve and Christmas itself. As most of the class did, (Y/n) wore a Christmas outfit. She wore a Santa suit with black boots and gloves, like the rest of the girls, but her hat had a little white crystal on it—the rest of her classmates reasoning it was because she looked like some sort of crystal whenever she used her quirk.

Most of class 1-A wore Santa outfits—all except for one...

"(Y/n), we need to ask a favor from you," Ashido and Kaminari said as they walked up to her, holding items behind their backs.

"Uh, yeah, what's up?" She placed down the plate she was carrying onto a nearby table. "Do you guys need something?"

That was when the two revealed a Santa jacket and a hat with an explosion-like charm at the end of the hat. She let out a sigh, pinching the bridge of her nose as she asked, "What do you want me to do?"

 She let out a sigh, pinching the bridge of her nose as she asked, "What do you want me to do?"

(Y/n) walked around, her hand stuffed into her pocket as she searched for her blonde boyfriend. She spotted him after Ashido and Kaminari attempted to go the old-school way and bombard him with the objects—failing in the end as Bakugo stated that he wouldn't be able to go back to Best Jeanist's agency for the upcoming work-studies.

That's right, I'll also be going back to Fat Gum's agency! Man, that was a pretty good experience, she thought as Ashido attempted to put the jacket on him.

Eventually, (Y/n) was able to pull him aside after Ashido failed in her attempt. He asked her as Ashido and Kaminari crept behind him, "What's wrong, (Y/n)? Why do you have goofy grin on her face?"

"Oh, no reason." She shook her head, dropping the object she had from her pocket. She flicked her fingers, creating a steppingstone that went through the end of it and held the item over the two of them—revealing it to be mistletoe.

He looked up at the creation, letting out a sigh as he shook his head. "If you wanted a kiss, you could've just asked."

"Sure, but this is a bit more festive." She shrugged as she pointed to the little plant. "Plus, now that I've caught you under it—"

Bakugo cut (Y/n) off by grabbing her waist with one hand and resting his other against the small of her back. He leaned her over, spinning slightly in the process.

She could feel the heat rush to her cheeks in the dramatic action, nearly slipping against the ground in the process—but she didn't as he kept her supported with his own strength.

He crashed his lips into hers while she eventually wrapped her arms around his neck. He pulled up, setting her back to where she was previously standing as she blinked a couple times.

"There. Happy?"

She giggled a bit as her face remained heated and a blush went over her cheeks and nose, a goofy smile coming across her face as she answered, "Yeah. Pretty happy."