nine.

A couple days passed since the incident and a couple reporters had requested to have an interview with the trio who had been involved with the incident that occurred when (Y/n) was grocery shopping. She sat in between the two boys, resting her hands nervously on her lap as she ran her fingers over her knuckles.

"Not thirty minutes after receiving your licenses, you went to work with some heroics that would put Pros to shame!" the interviewer began as she sat across from the trio. "You must have become good friends throughout all the training you've done, right?!"

"That how it looked to you? Better head to an optometrist. Or a neurologist," Bakugo basically growled in response.

"Yes, we are friends," Todoroki answered, causing Bakugo to shoot his head towards him and lean over (Y/n) as she attempted to stay out of the drama. But instead of fight with the blonde, Todoroki added to his response, "But (L/n) was not a part of the training course as she got her license before us."

"Is that right?" the interviewer questioned, turning to the (h/c)-haired girl as she pushed Bakugo back into his spot as he left his arm resting on the back of the couch around her. "So what is your story, (L/n)? What were you doing there if you weren't with your classmates?"

"I just happened to be there to get groceries," she answered with a slight shrug. "It was pure coincidence."

It was the final weeks of December, a few days before the end of the term

It was the final weeks of December, a few days before the end of the term. But rather than beginning to tone down and relax as the end of the year also approached, it was filled with cackles from Kaminari and Sero—holding up their phones as they pointed to the hour-long interview.

"A whole hour-long interview!" Kaminari cackled as tears streamed down his face while laughing. "And Bakugo's part was totally cut!"

(Y/n) held her hand to her mouth, biting her fist as she attempted to hold back her gathering laughter as well. Bakugo then growled as he grinded his teeth, "They dare cut me?!"

She patted his arm as she attempted to be at least a little consoling, but it was hard when she heard Midoriya comment from the opposite side of the classroom, "Now very All Might-ish of him..."

Mineta added, "He's nuts."

Bakugo screeched back at them, "I heard that, Deku, you dweeb! You too, Ballhead!" That pushed (Y/n) over the edge as she broke out into laugher—Kaminari falling from his desk after laughing not helping at all.

He turned towards her, causing her to bite her lip as she attempted to hold back her laughter once again. He rolled his eyes at her reaction, remaining silent as Sero added while Kaminari stood up, "There are a lot of comments here about you, (L/n). There's stuff about you and the stray arm behind you."

"'Stray arm'?!" Bakugo barked, breaking his silence after hearing the comment. "There better not be comments about asking if she's single or not!" He reached for Sero's phone, (Y/n) holding him back as Sero attempted to get away from the angry blonde.