one.

Hey guys! It's been a minute.

For those who have not read 'Skylight', please go read that first as this is the sequel to it. It is meant for those who have read the manga and are fine with spoilers for plots that will occur in future seasons so this whole book is a huge anime spoiler warning!

I will try and write along with the manga as much as possible, but because I can only access it by the volume, not by each chapter, I will have to take breaks in between bursts to get the next volume.

I am so excited to be writing this though, I absolutely adore the Joint Training Arc and think that it will be fun to play with as the Energy quirk grows.

Thank you for reading!

(Y/n) had trouble sleeping for the rest of the night, Bakugo leaving her to try and get some rest

(Y/n) had trouble sleeping for the rest of the night, Bakugo leaving her to try and get some rest. She decided that since she couldn't sleep, she'd just go onto her balcony and stare at the stars, the moonlight lighting the terrain.

She couldn't help but think about the sense. It was just complete darkness for a while, and then suddenly... light. It was felt like she was getting stabbed with knives all over her body, the pain becoming immeasurable.

On the other end, Bakugo slept like a baby after leaving her alone. But when he woke up that morning, all that he could think about was her bloodcurdling scream. It played over and over again in his head, like a horror movie set on repeat.

In the morning, (Y/n) finally noticed that her palm wounds had opened up again. She didn't realize they had since she was so focused on the stabbing sensation and then the stars.

When (Y/n) went downstairs to the bathrooms to clean up, Bakugo noticed the blood on her shirt sleeves

When (Y/n) went downstairs to the bathrooms to clean up, Bakugo noticed the blood on her shirt sleeves. He asked her, "Hey, idiot. Did you murder someone after I left last night?"

"What?" She looked at her shirt, finally seeing the dark stains. "Fantastic..."

"You didn't answer my question." He walked over to her, finally noticing her palms as she attempted to hide the wounds. "They opened up again, didn't they?"

"I... I guess so." She sighed, looking at her hands as she turned them over to reveal the bloody wounds.

"Come on." He put his arm around her, leading her to the bathrooms to get at least a little cleaned up in a quick manner. "Let's get you cleaned up and then I will take you to Recovery Girl."