The Secretive Bad Girl

Start from the beginning

I put my hair in a ponytail getting it out my face and began to sit back

I pulled out an orange from my groceries bag and began to munch on it.

3 hours later

It's 2:00 in the morning and now I am at the small kitchen table taking apart my guns I had bought which are a little different from my guns that I normally have.

*bzzzzz bzzzzz*

I pulled out my phone and saw that I had a recently text by....Jane?

I ignored it and put my phone down getting back to my guns.

Ill read some of the messages later tonight

I took out my bullets and began taking apart everything else.

5 hours later

I put my seat belt on and started my engine.

I pressed on the gas and started to head to one of my victims houses which should be a couple blocks down from here.

Red light

Green light

I pressed on the gas again and in a few seconds I was at my destination, I pulled out my gun and waited for when my victim gets out the house which should be in....

3

2

1

"Bye honey see you later for dinner." he said over his shoulder before closing the door shut and walking up to his car, opening the drivers side and sliding in.

I aimed for the head and I soon pulled the trigger not letting him even start the engine.

I waited for a few more seconds wondering if anybody saw which I doubt since I didn't draw to much of attention cuz I have a silencer on my gun but even if anybody saw its not like they would get a description of me anyways.

I'm wearing my shades, my hoodie which is covering my hair and I'm wearing a cloth over the lower part of my face.

I started the ignition and started to drive to my other victims house which is not to far from here but it's in a coffee shop, in the mall.

He's in public. A lot of people go to the mall and i might be seen killing him, and with the cameras i can get caught, you're probably thinking why not get him later well, I'm on a schedule and I should be out of this boring fucking town by tonight and he's the only one that is in this fucking dumbass country.

3 hours later

"Jordan please dont!" he yelled but I pressed my knee harder into his neck creating more pressure their which is not letting him breath.

"S-s-stop!" he yelled.

Right now we are in the bathroom and this bitch put up a fight which was a mistake.

I now have a busted lip, this asshole.

I'm beat his scrawny little ass.

I stood up allowing him to stand up and he did.

He tried to walk out the door but I grabbed him from the collar of the shirt and I sprung him back pushing him into one of the stalls.

He's not very tough, I would've expected a fucking tough guy like the others but I guess not.

"J-Jordan I'm sorry!"

"To late for that shit." I hissed while grabbing his hair and pushing it down to the toilet.