My Opinion

Ok so first thing first, I am not usually one to speak publicly about scandals that happen in the Kpop industry. I'm not a confrontational person period but I really felt like I needed to say something about the Jeongguk, Eunwoo, Mingyu and Jaehyun situation.

First and foremost, these 4 are GROWN ASS MEN. They went out before the infected person went around Itaewon. Yes, I agree that it was irresponsible of them to go out during this pandemic but they are grown ass men who can make decisions for themselves. I'm pretty sure that if they knew they were putting themselves in inevitable danger then they wouldn't go out. Korea was good at keeping the Corona cases at bay before the recent flare up. They aren't idiots.

This honestly makes me think about how Jeongguk got into this career so young and didn't have any time to really live his childhood (Going out and spending time with friends and stuff) and when he does, it becomes some scandal. This is ridiculous. They are human. We have no right to tell them what to do and how they do it. I just hate the fact that everyone giving him shit for this is acting like they haven't left their house for the past 2 months and they're taking every precaution to follow the rules of social distancing. I don't know about the other boys as well as I do Jeongguk but I know that Jeongguk has been raised well and he wouldn't surround himself with reckless people that would put him in danger.

And too the fools in this fandom who attacked Mino for going out during this pandemic and using all their might to defend Jeongguk, I truly hope you know how stupid you are. Mino did nothing wrong as well as our boys, he followed all the precautions when preforming for the little group of people he was with so if you were one of the idiots from this fandom who attacked him, you are formally kicked out and I will walk you to the door.

To Jeongguk and the rest of the boys, please don't feel guilty. You are human and you shouldn't have to be worried about everything you do. Especially Jeongguk. Please don't feel guilty. My baby feels bad when he really shouldn't. Like when that scandal came up about how Jeongguk was with that tattooist. He literally felt guilty for months. MONTHS!!! I just really hope he isn't upset about this for too long.

To everyone, I just want to say, please just be respectful. If problems arise and you feel the need to share your opinion, do it in a way that shows how you feel without dragging other people because as we all know if some of us decide to start bitching at other fandoms, it looks bad on us as a whole.

And to all the fools who are trying to take his merit badge away from him, you guys are STUPID stupid. Antis keep hatin but when this pandemic is over we will continue to thrive.

If you have taken the time to read through this whole thing, thank you! Please stay safe everyone! I don't really need to see anyone else hating on Jeongguk so please, if you have something negative to say, keep it to yourself. I love you all and I know Jeongguk does too so stay strong and stay safe!