Another Little Rant

Ok, so I'm just going to go right into it cause we got a couple of things we wanna talk about today. First of all, I just wanted to talk about faking shit. Like I don't mean faking that you hurt yourself or being a fake ass hoe. I'm talking about faking things like depression and insomnia.

I honestly don't know if it's just me because of the people I have on social media but oml these people are pissing me off like istg.  I have bitches on snap that be up at like 1 am saying shit like insomnia gang. Like bitch? Don't even play with that shit like i know people who actually have insomnia and physically cannot fall asleep. Insomnia is a condition where you have alot of trouble falling asleep or you wake up many times in the middle of the night and have a high level of difficulty falling back asleep. Insomnia is not when your little bitch ass is staying up in bed looking at your phone all night because you can't put it down. It is a medical condition that can affect a person A LOT during the day. Just because you choose to stay up on Instagram or something doesn't mean you have insomnia.

The same thing with depression. Like people who have depression don't just walk around shoving down the fact that they have depression down everyone's throat. Depression is not breaking up with your 2-week long boyfriend from grade school. Depression is not posting videos of yourself crying. Depression is not just simply being sad. I feel like as a society we use the word depression for too many things. We use it like it's a common connection between everyone when it's not. I just find it infuriating when people do this. Like if you're sad then just say that you're sad. If you're not feeling it today then just say you aren't feeling it.

And don't get me wrong, I understand that you may feel like you are falling into depression or you're seeing early signs of insomnia. If that is the case then seek some medical help. Even if you don't seek medical help, just reach out to somebody. This is why I like having internet friends. Some times, I find it easier talking to someone I don't know rather than someone I know personally. If anything, im always here! My Dm's are always open. I don't get a lot of dm's so I know 1000000% I'll respond within the day. Just if you need someone to talk to.

Moving on to the next topic, I HATE ORDERING THINGS ONLINE!!!! Oml every time I order something online is like just throwing stress onto myself and telling it to start eating me from the inside. Like am I the only one who gets extremely nervous when my package doesn't arrive on the day it says it gonna arrive on? Like where did you go? Where's my shit? Did I just throw $70 worth of stuff out the window? And i hate how all the exclusive stuff you can only get online now. Especially with bangtan. They give me anxiety on a whole other level. Their shit sells out fast, the sites im trying to buy these things on are always crashing because of the sheer amount of army. Like this shit's crazy! This year I ordered their summer package because it's said to be their last one cause sadly, they're off to the military soon. But anyways I got it and it said that it was supposed to arrive today. BUT WHERE IT AT THO???? CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME???? CAUSE I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW!!!!!!

But anyways that's all of my rant for today. Ya girl has a test tomorrow which she didn't study for so pray for me and my package cause I honestly care about my summer package more than science but my asian ass is gonna get beat if i don't get over an 80% so prayyyyyyy forrrrrr meeeeeee<333 love you guys and talk to you in the next chapter!!!