The Party

(Y/N)'s POV

I hop out of the car, giving Jin a quick peck on the cheek before walking into the raving house with people standing in and out of it. Bumping into many sweaty people I finally made my way to the kitchen. I see Lisa, Jennie, Rose and Jisoo. I walk over to them and Jennie hands me a drink. I take the drink from her but don't drink it. Even though these are some of my best friends, I wouldn't drink anything anyone gives me at these parties. Trust issues at its finest. Then suddenly everyone in the kitchen goes back out into the living room. We all look at each other before following the crowd.

2 guys were having a fist fight in the middle of the room. I just roll my eyes before realizing that i knew one of those guys. Jungkook? I then make my way right to the very middle of the crowd and realize that i know both of them. Why the hell is jungkook on top of Yugyeom? I grab jungkook by the back of the collar and pull him off of yugyeom. He was about to swing at me but then once he saw my face, he stopped.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked while pushing him a little. He was about to answer me but i cut him off.

"Go outside and wait there." he was about to say something again but i cut him off for a second time.

"Now" I said while throwing my hand up in the direction of the door. He walks out while i look around. Everyone spreads out again and the music is once again playing. I start walking through the door but am pulled back because of a force holding my wrist back. I turn around and it was yugyeom.

Slap

The sound of the slap echoes through the room over the music.

"Jungkook doesn't fight for no reason. Knowing him, he probably has a real good reason, so you probably deserved that. That was also for the busted lip I saw on kooks before he left." he looked at me wide eyed while I walked off. I reach into my pocket and grab my phone out. I text yoongi oppa to pick us up and he replied almost immediately. I texted yoongi because if jin knew that jungkook was at this party without his permission AND got into a fight he would get in so much trouble.

"What the hell was that?" I asked the moment I spot him sitting on the curb outside.

 "You're not even supposed to be here and when I do see you, you're in a fist fight with one of your friends. Care to tell me why before you get your ass beat by yoongi when he gets here?"i say looking at him dead in the eyes.

"Listen alright. It's not like I wanted to deck him across the face but if someone is gonna disrespect my little sister in any way, I'm not just going to let it happen!" he said while waving his hands around like and idiot.

"Disrespect your little sister? What did he say that would have disrespected me?" i asked confused. Yugyeom was always so nice around me though.

"Well he was eyeing you like a piece of meat and he started talking about some disgusting things he thought about doing with you in bed and I wasn't just going to stand there while he was talking about you like you were some object he could use to 'get laid'" he said while rolling his eyes. I knew jungkook always had a good reason.

"Well then I don't regret that slap that I gave him before walking out." I said looking around for yoongi's car. Jungkook then looked up at me with wide eyes.

"You slapped him? Why? You didn't even know what happened before you came out."

"Well knowing you all my life, I know that your dumbass doesn't just fight for no reason, so i slapped him just because." i shrugged while reaching down to grab jungkook's face to look at the busted lip that i just remembered he had. It wasn't that bad. He'll be fine. I looked back up while letting go of his face and see yoongi's car pulling up to the house. I hope into the front while jungkook hops in the back.

"I thought it was only you going, why is this little brat here too?" he said looking at jungkook through his little mirror.

"And why does he have a busted lip? Don't tell me you got into a fight at a party you weren't supposed to be at." yoongi said with an intimidating glare pointed towards jungkook.

"Hyung, it wasn't my fault that yugyeom was disrespecting (Y/N)! I was just defending her. You know what he said about her? He literally started talking about how he would take (Y/N) to bed and do all those nasty things with her. He kept going on about how he would use her to get laid." jungkook said, explaining himself to yoongi.

 "Well then did you win the fight? Did you hit him hard enough to teach him a lesson? Cause i could go back-" yoongi was about to continue but I cut him off.

"Yoongi! Oh my lord just keep driving!" I said while rolling my eyes.

"Ugh, Jin is going to scold me so hard" jungkook roughly ruffled his hair then continued to look out the window.

"Don't worry. You were defending (Y/N), I'll make sure you're not into much trouble. You're probably still gonna get scolded for going to the party without Jin's permission though. Can't help you much there." yoongi said with a chuckle.

This chapter is a little shorter but hope you enjoyed!