Not in That

(A/N: A little side note but in this fic, Samuel is the same age as you and jungkook)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I walked down the stairs walking toward the door. Today I was going to meet my boyfriend, Samuel. I walked past the mirror and stopped to see if I looked ok. I smiled and continued walking towards the door.

"Cough, cough" I heard a cough and stopped in my tracks. I turned to the direction of the sound to be met with the disappointed look from jungkook.

"What?" I asked.

"What do you think you are wearing? And who are you planning to see with that on?"

"What's wrong with it?" I said while looking down at my outfit for the night. Sure my shorts were short but its not like I haven't worn them before. I have a pink tank top on with a cardigan on top. It's not that bad. ( A/N: The picture on the top)

"Everything. Your shorts are way to short and that shirt shows too much arm. I don't care who you're seeing even if it's your boyfriend, you are not wearing that." jungkook said with a stern tone.

"I second that." i heard another voice say. I turn around and see samuel at the door.

"What? Fine if the both of you don't want me to wear this then what do you want me to wear?" I asked with my arms crossed. Jungkook gave me a small smile and walked off into the directions of our room.

"Come on babe, who are you trying to look so good for? I already know how good you look in anything so who else are you trying to impress?" he said while hugging me from behind. I smiled at his words and turned around to give him a quick peck. I looked at him smiling when jungkook came back into the living room giving out his obnoxious cough again catching our attention.

"You can where that." he said while throwing a t-shirt and sweatpants at me.

"Ok i'll change but I'm not going to be leaving the house looking like a bum, oppa." I said walking back to my room.

Hi guys, so this is the first chapter. sorry its short but future chapter might be short and some might be long. It really depends on the scenario. 

A little side note, but in future chapters bangtan might call you kiki. thats just going to be your nickname because thats my nickname and i couldn't think of anything else. you can change it into your nickname but I'm just going to have kiki down as the nickname and i put down samuel as your boyfriend because i luv samuel but you can change that into who ever you would like. I hoped you liked the first chapter! thats all I really have to say! Bye guys! Thanks for reading!