Dizzy

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

RING~~~~

The final bell of the day rings and all the students begin gathering the last bit of their things before leaving. I stayed in waiting for the last couple of student to leave the class before I get up. I walked out of the room seeing Jungkook, Taehyung and jimin waiting for me.

"Oh! You finally decided to come out" jungkook said while rolling his eyes.

I rolled my eyes and walked to jimin's side. I haven't seen jimin all day and was ready to stay by his side while walking home today. Both Jimin and Tae were in higher grades but they both always sat with us during lunch. Today Jimin was M.I.A because apparently he had bAskETbAlL PrAcTiCe but that's besides the point though.

While walking home we made a quick stop to get bubble tea. After getting bubble tea we continued home and pasted the neighborhood park. Jungkook strayed from our little group and made a beeline to the park. We all rolled our eyes and followed him. I threw away my now empty cup and walked over to the little spinning ball that Jungkook was hanging on. Since he was just hanging off it i made my way to the middle and sat there trying to make myself somewhat comfortable.

I pulled out my phone and was about to open one of my social medias when I suddenly felt the ball starting to spin. I shoved my phone back into my pocket and held on to the metal for dear life. Tae was also hanging onto the metal ball while Jungkook continued to spin obnoxiously ignoring both our calls. When I opened my eyes I saw jimin sitting on one of the benches also yelling for Jungkook to stop. I soon began to feel nauseous from all the spinning and made one final loud scream for jungkook to stop before I closed my eyes again and tried to tell myself that I wasn't spinning.

Then I felt everything slowing down when the metal ball thing started to stop spinning. Once in came to a full stop I crawled out of the thing and just laid on the ground for a second not caring about how dirty it was on the ground since I was on a whole other level of dizzy. I then pushed myself off the ground and onto my knees. That's the farthest I'm able to go before my I craddle my head in my hand. I then heard a loud smack and then a hand on my back.

I looked up and saw jimin trying to help me up. I grabbed his hand and put most of my weight onto him when I finally got to my feet. I then looked around and saw Tae and Jungkook looking at me concerned. I leaned on jimin the whole way home, which was only around the corner. When we walked through the door jimin called for the others and the next thing I know Yoongi and Joonie are by my side taking me away from the 3 that brought me home. I was then set on the couch and was about to passed out when I felt a body beside me. I got one quick glance of hobi laying down beside me before i actually passed out.

~A Couple Of Hours Later~

I woke up to the sound of the front door being slammed shut. A raging jin storms into the house.

"WHERE ARE THEY?" he yelled. I looked around and I saw a scared Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung hesitantly walking down the stairs. Yoongi and Namjoon followed closely behind him as if not letting him run back up.

"Would you three like to explain why Namjoon and Yoongi had to call me and tell me that you guys brought your little sister home from school half dead?" the yelling made my head hurt again and I snuggled back into hobi and tried to fall back asleep but he had other plans.

"C'mon get up. There is medicine for your headache in the kitchen. Drink those before you fall asleep again." I nodded my head and got up. Hoseok following shortly after. We walked to the kitchen and I drank the medicine that was neatly placed on the counter waiting for me. When we both walked back into the living room I saw the three of them kneeling on the floor in front of Jin. Jin then said something that I couldn't hear and then raised his hand like he was going to hit one of them. When all three of them flinched I decided that those three had enough torture. Especially the one that wasn't supposed to be yelled at.

I walked in between jin and the three. I turned to look Jin.

"Ok that's enough. No need to scold them anymore. I think we all know that, that's just kook's way of playing and I'm fine now so stop. I don't like seeing you yell at them when even though they were the one to cause the extreme amount of dizziness, they were all really helpful in helping get back home. One more then the rest." I chuckle at the end of my little rant. Even though I am the youngest of the family, they all treat me as if I'm a princess. That's why when i say things they take it very seriously and they always want to protect me. That is why jin is scolding them so bad.

I then turned to the three that were on the ground and told them to just go back to their rooms for now. They looked at me and then at Jin. He just gave them a little nod before they all stood up and went to their rooms. jin , Yoongi, Joonie and Hobi proceeded to check if i was really alright before also sending me up to my room. I walked up to the room i shared with Jungkook to see all three of them sitting on Jungkook's bed.

"I thought we told you to go to your rooms?" i said eyeing the three of them. They all suddenly got up and hugged me. We just stayed like that before Jungkook broke the silence.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know that when you were screaming it was because you didn't feel good." he said.

"I said that it's fine. I'm fine so you guys don't have to worry about anything. Just go to sleep. We all still have school tomorrow." I said removing myself from the group hug that lasted a little longer then I would've liked. They all nodded and proceeded out the room. All except Jungkook obviously. After getting ready for bed, Jungkook refused to sleep until I was asleep just so he could be extra sure that I was ok.

New chapter!!!!! I know that i apologize for this in every chapter but I'm sorry that i don't post that often. It's kinda hard since I'm not getting that many requests. Anyways, thats all for this chapter! Hope you guys enjoyed!