Break Up

You and Jimin were walking around the mall trying to find some new clothes. After walking in and out of a couple of stores, both of you got hungry so you made your way to the cafeteria that was inside the mall. You and jimin separated and you both went to your favourite places to eat. Before you separated, decided you would meet back up in the middle of the cafeteria when you have purchased your food.

On your way to (Your Favourite Food Place), you passed by someone who looked surprisingly like Samuel. You were surprised since he told you that he had to go somewhere with his mom. You looked at him again to make sure it was actually Samuel and not just someone that looked like him. You got a better look at his face and you were 100% sure that it was Samuel.

The fact that he was at the mall wasn't what confused you. It was the fact that he was with another girl. You trusted Samuel. You really did. You've always let him hang out with whoever he wanted to hang around and you never said anything because you trusted him, but something about today made you feel like you couldn't trust him. You being the sneaky little person you are, decided you would do some "spying". You walked over, close enough that you could hear them but far enough for them not to see you.

"So when are you going to break up with her?" the unknown girl said while reaching over the table running her hand over the length of his arm. All he did was chuckle.

"I don't know. I wanna let her down easy. But don't worry baby, ill be all yours soon enough"

You couldn't believe it. He was cheating on you. You felt your heart slowly crumble into little pieces as you walked away. You felt the tears welling up in your eyes but you didn't let them fall. You snapped a quick picture of them before they were completely out of sight. There was no way you'd let him break up with you now. He didn't want this relationship? Fine. But you were gonna break it off.

When you got to the spot where you and jimin were supposed to meet back up, you saw that he was already there waiting for you chewing on his fries while he was looking down at his phone. You sped up your pace towards him. Jimin heard rapid footsteps coming towards him so he looked up from his phone. He saw your state of distress and walked over to you at the same pace you were walking towards him in. he saw the tears that were puddling in your eyes.

"Hey hey hey, what's wrong?" He said once you guys met.

"I-I just wanna go home," You said with your voice cracking.

"Ok, let's go," he said as he took the bags you were holding and guiding you to the car.

Once you took a seat in the car, you turned on your phone as jimin was still trying to fit everything into the trunk. You didn't realize that you turned off your phone right after you took the picture so when you turned it back on, the picture was on full display. You took some time to actually look at the picture and all the feelings you felt while looking at them in the mall hit you again but 10 times harder. The picture captured both of them laughing. They looked like they were meant for each other. You dropped the phone onto your lap and covered your face since you knew the tears were now definitely falling and because jimin finally got into the driver seat. Jimin saw you with your face covered and looked down to your lap where your phone was sitting. Since you dropped your phone screen side up and didn't turn it off, he saw the picture of his little sister's boyfriend with some other girl.

"Oh, my poor little baby" jimin reached over to your seat and tried his best to hug you in that awkward position. Feeling his arms around you, you broke into sobs. They rocked your whole body and all jimin could do was hold you.

After a while, your sobs settled down to very aggressive sniffles. Jimin started up the car after hesitantly letting go of you. You were home in about 15 minutes and jimin told you to just go inside and that he would take everything in. you sent him a mumbled thank you and made your way inside. You knew that all the other guys would be somewhere downstairs so once you went inside, you bolted up the stairs. In the rush to get into the house and up to your room, you left your phone in the car. You felt so tired and defeated, you didn't even bother to go back down for it.