Depressed

Warning: this part mentions cutting and self hate/harm so if you are uncomfortable then don't read this chapter. but for the people who are still reading this then enjoy!

I walked home feeling the raindrops fall onto my face but at the same time feeling nothing at all. The only thing on my mind at the moment was going home, falling asleep and never wake up again. I walked with my head down because I was ashamed of how I looked. The fat around my face haunts me. The way the fat under my arms wiggle like no tomorrow make me want to run away and hide where no one can see me.

I enter through the front door being greeted by jin offering me food. I declined and made a beeline to my room. I walked into my bathroom and looked around for the blade that I hid under the sink. I took it out and stared at it for what seemed like forever. Slowly bringing the sharp metal to my wrist, I felt tears blurring up my vision.

'I can't do this. I can't have the rest questioning me later. I don't want them to find out and question me about it because if they know they will worry and i'll just burden them more.' I thought to myself.

But as the demons inside my head pushed my own words out of my head and brought my hand with the blade closer to the skin on my wrist, and soon enough i felt the endless flow of blood run down my arm. I started sobbing. I threw the blade to the ground and fell down along with it.

I hear a knock on the door but ignored it. I continued sobbing as I heard the door gently open.

"(Y-Y/N)? Oh my god (Y/N)!" I heard quick footsteps following after the yell of my name. I felt arms wrap around me while I continued to cry. I then heard the gentle humming coming from my comforter. Jungkook. It's Jungkook. I could recognize the voice of my twin more then I can recognize my own voice sometimes. All the kim's know that if I needed to be comforted, Jungkook would be the one to call. He may seem like a mean brother that only ever teases his sister to everyone else but me and all my brothers knew that he was a total softy for me.

We both didn't say anything. The only sounds we heard were the light whimpers I was still letting out and the light sounds of jungkook humming. Jungkook suddenly let go of me and tried pulling me up to my feet. When I didn't move he just picked me up and brought me to the washroom. He set me on the counter beside the sink and pulled my arm out of my lap that was still bleeding and washed off the blood. When the bleeding stopped he started bandaging my arm. Jungkook then picked me up and brought me out to my bed. Jungkook suddenly broke the silence.

"W-why? Why would you do this to yourself?" he asked looking down at my bandaged arm.

"I-is it because of your body?" at the mention of that, I broke out in sobs again.

"Awe. Sweetie why? You're so extremely beautiful and anyone who makes you think otherwise isn't worth your time. Please don't feel bad about yourself. Your going to make me sad." he said, his voice cracking at the end of his sentence. I looked up at him only to realize he started crying with me.

"I can't stop my thoughts jungkook." I said after stopping the tears that were coming out of my eyes.

We were once again silent for a while before we heard footsteps coming towards our room.

Knock knock.

A muffled "It's time for dinner" is what I hear from the other side of the door. I didn't want to move so jungkook carried me down. Once we sat down, jin was the first to notice my state.

"What's wrong baby?" that caught the attention of all of my other brothers. They all looked over to me with worry in their eyes. This is what I didn't want. For them to question me. I ran back upstairs after he asked. They wanted to run after me but i guess jungkook stopped them because I could faintly hear him explain what was happening to them.

After about ten minutes I heard a bunch of footsteps coming towards my room. A couple of seconds later the door burst open and the first one in my room was jimin. I looked up and couple see the tears in his eyes. A few seconds later I'm enveloped in 7 pairs of arms.

"Sweetie you're beautiful so why would you ever think such things about yourself?" Jin asked while sniffling.

"I don't know" i said while looking at the ground.

 "Please never do that again baby sis. What if jungkook didn't come in and you died from blood loss? I don't know what we would do if we lost you. Please don't do that again. If there is anyone in particular that is making you feel this way then tell me and I'll sick jungkook on them." a little chuckle left my mouth. I'm so grateful that i have these idiots as my brothers.

A/N a little sad of a chapter but I hope you enjoyed. I'm so sorry for not updating that much. but thats's the end of this chapter.