Scared for You

For the most part you were loved by most of the teachers and most students admired you for your strong exterior. Notice that I say MOST. There are a certain group of people that seem to absolutely hate you.

"(Y/N) is just like that on the outside. She probably turns into a little bitch when she's put into a tough situation"

"She couldn't hurt a fly"

"She probably just pays people to look like they got beat up by her"

"She wouldn't be shit if she didn't have her brothers by her side half the time"

"She's just lucky her brothers are hot. That's where all the attention she gets comes from"

Overall there are some people that think you really can't do anything without the backup of your brothers, which really isn't all that false. All your confidence that you have right now is the aftermath of having such supportive and protective brothers. You never really heard the comments people made about you but when you did, you usually heard the tame ones. There were more extreme ones about jumping you even. Usually it was the groups of wanna-be popular girls that made those comments but one day when Tae happened to walk past them when they made those nasty threats, he was genuinely worried about you well being.

That day you saw Tae waiting for you outside your last class, wanting to walk you home. Usually jungkook or jimin would walk you home since tae was known to be in every extracurricular club he could get into, so you were surprised when you saw tae waiting for you. You didn't question him though and just greeted him before you both walked home. While walking home you couldn't help but notice tae being extra careful and looking around constantly. Once tae protectively put his arm over your shoulder when one of the girls from your little hate group walked past, you know something was off.

"Tae? I can't help but notice that you are extra jumpy today. Is something wrong?" you said halting your step before facing him.

"I just heard that group of girls talking about awful things that they would do to you if they had the chance. I was worried they would actually do it. I'm scared for you dongsaeng" he said while throwing his head back thinking the reason he was being jumpy was dumb but at the same time still trying to be cautious.

"Oh them? Don't worry about them. Everyone in that little group is to scared to do anything. All of them are just all talk. I know they won't do anything so don't worry about it so much. Thank you for worrying though" you said laughing and grabbing his hand before pulling him along continuing to make your way back home. You figured what you said reassured him since he wasn't as jumpy for the rest of the trip. It cute how he worries about you.

Wow i feel like im updating alot lol. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!