20

Watching Jamie clean was like watching a porn add. Every time he bent to pick something up, he would go slow to straighten himself out. And every time I groaned, he denied trying to be a tease and gave me a look that had heat pooling in my sweatpants.

I bit my lip, trying my hardest to ignore the massive boner that threatened to break lose from its confines. It had been a week since Charlotte moved in with her sister. She had insisted in giving me and Jamie some privacy since the full moon was soon, and Jamie had gotten away from having to attend school with the excuse that he had fallen ill to the flu. The school was under the impression that both of us were sick, and I was happy to keep it that way for as long as I could before they sniffed out the truth.

I moaned, rocking against the bar stool to try and get some friction. A wet spot had long since formed and was visible for all to see, Jamie's smirk not going unnoticed when he bent down to pick a crumb off the floor.

"Are you sure you want to wait for the full moon?" he asked, flicking the crumb into the trash bin. I nodded, squeezing my eyes shut as I fought my own arousal.

He rounded the counter, placing his hands on my hips and I couldn't stop myself from pushing back to feel his growing hard on. Just feeling it was enough to make my mouth water and my heat to threaten an early mating.

"Mmm... You smell so good," he murmured, burying his nose into my shoulder where his bite mark was.

I parted my eyes a fraction, breathing heavily as I allowed my senses to drift away for a moment. His scent smelled of vanilla, engulfing me in a promise of amazing sex if I was a good boy and waited. Unknown to Jamie, I had a little surprise to show him for when it did and my heat was in full swing.

I rocked against the stool, digging my fingers into the kitchen island. I would have cum right then and there if it wasn't for the doorbell ringing, breaking the spell I was under.

I cursed, Jamie chuckling and pressing a kiss against my temple before he removed his hands and left to go see who was at the door. I listened intently, smelling the air for a werewolf. Much to my relief, it was just Katy and Claire.

The girls entered the kitchen with loud laughs, going silent when they saw my state on the bar stool.

"Oh my..." Claire pressed a hand to my forehead, feeling my temperature. "You're burning up, Mr. Smith."

I sighed. As if that wasn't obvious?

"Tonight is the full moon," Jamie said, opening the fridge to search its contents. Just then, Katy dropped a giant bag of groceries onto the island.

"Charlotte explained to us what was going to happen, so we dropped by the store to buy essentials," she explained, as if it wasn't weird at all.

Jamie raised a brow and I reached for the bag to see what they had bought. My eyes widened at the contents, my cheeks burning hotter than they were before. One by one, I pulled them out for Jamie to see.

"A box of condoms, lube, ice pops, whipped cream, energy drinks, and some fruit in case you guys wanted to be a little kinky tonight," Katy said, listing the items as they were pulled from the bag.

I had no doubt my face was thermonuclear.

After revealing what I was to Jamie in the woods that day, we had come home to find Katy crying and and Claire trying to comfort her, Charlotte explaining what had happened. It was then that I transformed back into a human, leaving them both speechless.

I had to explain to them that I couldn't walk through the town naked, so I stayed in wolf form, Jamie swearing up and down to people who questioned him that I was a half dog, half wolf hybrid breed, not full wolf.

"Wow," was all Jamie could say as his cheeks filled with color.

"So... Who's gonna bottom?" Claire asked, clapping her hands together as she prepared for some new gossip material.

I rolled my eyes, pressing further towards the counter to hide the evidence of my heat. It was embarrassing, to say the least, and I was grateful Charlotte had left to give us privacy.

"It's totally gonna be Jamie," Katy spoke up from where she had her head submerged in the fridge. "Adam's older, taller, and looks more sexy than he does cute. Jamie's just...cute."

"I think he's sexy," I murmured, hiding my face in my folded arms on the counter.

"What?" Katy asked, Claire giggling.

"He said he thinks Jamie's sexy," she answered, and Katy awed like the BL-loving girl she was.

"That's so cute!" she gushed, and I grew hot as I felt a familiar presence behind me, his arms wrapping around my waist as he pressed against me, bringing us as close as we could possibly get.

"He is cute, isn't he?" Jamie's voice purred in my ear, sending tingles through my body and making my hidden appendage leak. Blush rushed to my face, completely filling it as I hid my embarrassment from his friends. Katy and Claire were now pulling lunch meat out of the fridge, preparing to make enough sandwiches for all of us to have two.

"Jamie?" I whispered, hoping he would hear. To my relief, he hummed in response and leaned down to nuzzle his nose against my scar. "I...I want to bottom tonight. Is that alright?"

I felt him smile against my scar, kissing it. "Of course. You can have whatever you want. I promise."

His promise made me giddy for tonight, and I smiled widely. I doubt Jamie knew just what he had signed up for, but I was going to make it a night he never forgot. I was also going to make sure he could never look at another man and feel temptation, because he was only going to feel temptation for me, and only me.

"Remember your promise," was all I said before I turned my attention to the girls, watching them prepare the sandwiches.