Epilogue

I grinned, watching the pups play in the flower fields. Charlotte and Daniel were with them, Charlotte trying to keep them from getting too dirty while Daniel encouraged them to make a mess since they were outdoors. Katy and Claire were further away, sitting in the field as they talked and laughed about girl stuff that I couldn't really care about.

Adam nudged me playfully, wrapping his arms around my neck and pulling me so that I was on top of him. I laughed as he littered my face in kisses, his lips trailing down my neck and making me squirm as he nibbled on my bite.

"Stop it!" I laughed, fighting the erection that had made itself known. Adam pulled back, smirking devilishly at his victory.

"I win?" he asked, hands trailing down my chest.

I chuckled, kissing his cheek. "You win," I agreed, giving in. "Do you really want to do this now?"

"We can move a little further away if you're uncomfortable. It's not like anyone can see us," he whispered, raising his hips to rub his erection against mine.

"You sure we're okay?" I asked, glancing behind us to see the pups busy with the others. We were out of view, especially when we were laying in the obnoxiously tall grass.

"Please, daddy? I'm feeling especially horny right now," he begged, raising his hips a second time to make his current condition clear.

"You're always horny," I reminded, rolling my eyes. "But sure, we can do it. Only if you're quiet, though!"

Adam quietly cheered, kicking off his pants and boxers. He wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me down for a kiss, making this one especially long.

"I love you," he whispered, pulling away.

I grinned, pecking his lips. "I love you, too."

•••••

This is the end, you guys! I've been writing this for about two months, and I'm surprised how quickly I was able to get it done.

Anywho, I am going to start writing another bxm called "Going South". If you guys love unique shifter stories, then you should definitely check it out when I start publishing! (Quick warning, though. I call it a "shifter story" because it is NOT a werewolf story. I won't spoil it, but it will feature a unique shifter that I have never seen in stories on Wattpad yet, so it will be interesting to see how people react to it. =)