38

From the first paragraph, I bet you guys have figured out that there is mature content. ;)

There are also some disturbing scenes up ahead, so be wary!

•••••

Adam's POV

I gasped, my body trembling as I shot stream after stream of cum onto the grass below. Jamie rocked his hips slowly before finally pulling out, hands massaging the globes of my ass.

"You lasted longer than last time," he teased, running his hands up my back to massage my muscles. I relaxed, dropping to the grass and allowing my mate to work the aches from my body.

"We should do it here more often," I laughed, loving the way his hands felt against my skin. He was warm and gentle, everything I've ever wanted in a mate. He kneaded my muscles, straddling my legs and holding me in a comfortable locked position. With him there, I couldn't move my legs even if I wanted to.

"I like it here, too," he agreed after a moment of silence. "The air smells amazing, and we don't have to worry about being too loud. I love the gremlins to death, but sometimes I hate having to muffle you."

I chuckled, breathing in the scent of flowers and my mate's musky, vanilla scent. He always smelled amazing after sex, even better when I was full of him.

"Next time, we should do sixty-nine," I spoke up, earning a laugh in return. I smiled, loving the way his laughs sounded. They were music to my ears.

"Anything for you, Adam," he said, his hands moving to my shoulder blades. I sighed in content, shamelessly growing wet from all his touching. I knew he could smell it from the way his breath hitched, his hands stopping for a moment before they moved on to the dip of my back.

"Sorry," I mumbled, burying my face in my arm as my cheeks flushed. We had just finished a round, and here I was getting horny again. What was wrong with me?

"Don't be." I heard the smile in his voice and immediately felt better. Jamie trailed down my body, hot breath fanning my sensitive skin. I gasped as I felt his tongue prod my entrance, circling the loosening ring that easily opened up for him. His tongue delved deeper inside and I moaned, unable to control myself.

The spongy muscle explored my crevice, tasting every inch of me. His tongue easily found my prostate and he prodded relentlessly, sending me into a fit of moans and begging.

"Jamie!" I gasped, pressing back to feel him go deeper. His hands kneaded the globes of my ass and I moaned, feeling slick travel down from where Jamie lapped and prodded, groaning as he tasted it.

I could feel my member throb as he fucked me relentlessly with his tongue, the hot muscle prodding my prostate over and over. My head grew dizzy and I groaned, curling my toes as my stomach tightened. Nothing could beat the feeling of my mate pleasuring me in that special spot, whether it be his tongue, fingers, or cock.

"Jamie..." I rocked back, moaning as he stretched my cheeks apart. "I'm gonna...c-cum..." I gasped, stuttering on my words as my eyes rolled to the back of my head and my cock spasmed, streaks of cum painting the ground and my stomach.

Jamie moaned, hand pumping his cock as he ate my juices. He soon followed with a loud groan, cum coating the ground beneath him. When he pulled away, I turned my neck to get a look at him. His brown hair was disheveled, eyes dazed and yellow. His cheeks were rosy pink and his lips were parted, slick splayed over his mouth. He grinned, noticing I was staring.

"Like what you see?" he teased, smirking. My cheeks heated up and I forced myself to keep his gaze, nodding in honesty. I loved what I saw, and I made a mental imprint of it so I would never forget it.