27

I waited impatiently in my seat as the clock ticked by, my English teacher still going on about what we were learning. It was mental torture having to wait for school to end, the knowledge of my mate and our two children waiting sending me into a fit to get to them. I wanted to see them, but school was in the way and Adam refused to let me drop out when I was so close to finishing high school.

It has been half a week since Alyssa showed up on our doorstep, and already the African princess had me wrapped around her fingers. I was willing to admit that I was smitten, willing to spoil the girl because she held my heart in her grasp. All she had to do was look at me with those beautiful chocolate eyes and I was a goner, serving her like the princess she was.

I suppose that was what it felt like to be a father.

Another tick of the clock and I was bouncing my leg, barely containing my eagerness to see the two gremlins. One of the students was eyeing me closely, his calculating gaze studying me as if I was a lab rat. It was unnerving, and all the more unsettling.

My nose twitched for the umpteenth time since class started. My senses have grown stronger over the week and now I could distinguish the scent of certain people, along with the overwhelming stench of other's arousal that had me covering my nose in an attempt to subdue it.

The student who was watching me smelled particularly strange. My instincts told me to stay away from him, that he was trouble and I would be wise to avoid him. But curiosity still got hold of me and I couldn't resist giving him a glance from time to time, meeting his gray gaze for a split second before I turned away.

It concerned me how he acted. He barely paid any attention to the teacher. His full focus was on me as I waited impatiently. The stench of hormonal teens was nauseating and I hid my nose in my arm, trying to focus on the teacher as he finished up today's lesson.

Soon the school bell rang and I sprung up, piling everything into my backpack. I pushed through the crowd and made my way out of the classroom, a familiar scent following behind me.

He was following me.

I hurried towards the school doors, keeping my eyes focused on the exit. I knew without a doubt that Adam and the others would be out there waiting, I just had to get to them before he saw us.

I exited the school, looking over the crowd of vehicles until my eyes landed on Charlotte's, the woman already waiting in the driver's seat. Adam waved to me from the front passenger seat, grinning wide.

I hurried towards the car, spotting Elijah and Alyssa in the backseat, Elijah in his booster. The two began chatting away about their day as I squeezed my way into the middle seat and buckled.

Alyssa was the first to bring up the most exciting event of the day, Elijah locking himself in the bathroom by accident and Adam trying to break the door down to free him.

Charlotte gasped. "You didn't! How's my door? Is it still intact?"

Adam rolled his eyes. "It's fine, Charlotte. Alyssa was able to get the door unlocked."

I chuckled. "How did she do it?" I asked, watching my mate blush.

"She used a hanger," he mumbled, refusing to meet my gaze in the mirror.

I snickered, feeling his embarrassment through our bond. The rest of the ride continued like this, Alyssa rubbing her success in Adams's face while he blushed and refused to meet my gaze.

When we got home, Charlotte ushered the two delinquents into the house and I pulled Adam off to the side, pulling his face down to smash my lips to his. He groaned into the kiss, pressing further against me as our tongues danced in a rhythmic motion that had both of us panting and out of breath in no time.

"You're making me horny," he whispered and I giggled, pecking a kiss to his nose.

"Good," I said, pulling away to take his hand and guide him to the backyard where we would have plenty of privacy behind Charlotte's bushes. It had been too long since we were last intimate with each other, something that had us both wanting it even more.

I pushed him to the ground, crawling on top of him to trap him and claim his mouth. Adam immediately submitted, throwing his head back when I latched onto his throat, sucking and kissing until a dark mark formed and I was pleased.

"Jamie," he whined, hands reaching for the hem of my pants.

"Hold on." I sat up, glancing towards the house to make sure none of the kids were looking out the window. We were pretty concealed behind the bushes, but I still didn't want them catching a glimpse should they be looking outside.

When it looked good for me to proceed, I leaned down and unzipped his pants. Next were the boxers, Adam's engorged flesh standing to attention when I pulled it free from its cage.

"Jamie..."

I glanced up, admiring the way Adam's face flushed and his eyes filled with desire. He was panting, breaths coming out in shallow exhales and I'd be lying if I didn't admit that he looked sexy. His swollen lips were moist and he parted them, moaning softly as I worked his member close to completion.

"I want you," he begged, parting his legs to expose his wet entrance. Slick trailed down his cheeks and he whined, writhing to find friction between our bodies.

"Call me daddy," I teased, licking a stripe up his shaft.

"Jamie!" Adam's face grew even more flushed and he tried to hide behind his hands.

"I won't give you what you want unless you say it," I threatened, smirking when he peeked from behind his fingers. With a sigh, Adam moved his hands to rest on my shoulders.

"P-please fuck me, daddy," he whispered, not meeting my gaze.

I growled, quickly discarding my pants and boxers. Adam watched with wide eyes as I slicked my length with my precum, aligning my cock to his entrance when it was sufficient enough.

"Ready?" I asked, meeting his eyes.

Adam nodded vigorously, tightening his hold on my shoulders. I slammed in, Adam choking on his breath as his eyes widened. His tunnel immediately began to quiver and he whimpered, nodding for me to continue.

I pulled out and waited for a moment before I slammed in again, a loud moan escaping his mouth as he struggled to keep his senses. I found a rhythm, hitting his prostate with every thrust. Adam's slick made it easy, his hole widening and taking me completely. It felt like it was sucking me in, holding me there to fill him.

"Jamie, yes! Oh, ahhh... Ngh!"

I thrusted deeper, feeling him clamp around me. He was a moaning mess, shouting my name as he begged for me to go harder, deeper.

"Fill me, please! Please!" Adam began thrusting his hips, meeting my rhythm. The sound of skin slapping skin filled the air and I groaned, feeling my climax draw near.

"What do you say?" I taunted, gripping his cock to pump him.

Adam moaned, parting his eyes to meet my gaze. "I want you to fill me, daddy. Please!"

I caught his mouth in a kiss, pulling back to peck his forehead. "Good boy."

I thrusted one, two, there more times and groaned, ejaculating into his ass. Upon feeling me fill him completely, Adam arched his back and moaned, his body trembling as an orgasm wracked his body and sent semen covering our stomachs. He was sexy, dazed and in bliss as I milked his cock until every last drop was gone.

I pulled out and took him in my mouth, bobbing my head until he came again, this time down my throat. I pulled away, admiring the mess I had made. Adam was in a complete daze, unresponsive as I dressed him.

I was helping him to his feet when I heard a rustle. I turned to peer into the woods, but nothing caught my view, just a few leaves swaying in the wind as they fell to the ground below.

"Jamie...?"

I pulled my attention away from the noise and focused on taking care of Adam. He was somewhat responsive as I helped him towards the house, whispering words of endearment.

He was due for a warm bath and a massage.