。♡ Chapter 26 ~ The war... (End!)

{ A/n: "Warning! This chapter is long.... it's 3k words long! So go do whatever you guys need to do before reading! And when y'all do read it... I hope you guys enjoy it!  ❤️}

{ After a few hours later }

After a few hours later, when we were all ready... Yeosang and Baekhyun was also here too. And then suddenly our alarm went off as in someone has trespassed into our land. Then Somin ran yo us and said...

Somin: "Ashely!! I'm so sorry! I couldn't hold up the barrier any longer..."

Me: "It's alright Unnie... it's not your fault so don't worry about it."

When I said that I pressed the button on the table and the red light went flashing as in an emergency. Everyone knowing that they all ran downstairs and upstairs (if they were in the basement.) When everyone arrived and they were all ready. Then we all went outside and into the forest and when we did... the battle had started and then I said...

Me: "Mark, Hyunsuk, Lisa and Minhee! Wolf 3 o'clock north!"

Mark: "On it! Come on guys!"

When Mark said that they nodded went with him but they also know that they have to stay close with the other members too. After a while later of doing that... we were all splitted up... including Yeosang and Baekhyun... but they were near by though... and the only ones left with me was San, Jinyoung, Jaebeom and Jisoo. Then suddenly someone appeared in front of me and I had a feeling that was gonna happen... then I looked and Kai with Seonghwa, Yunho, Mingi and Eunbi behind him. Then we all started fighting and I was fight Kai, ... San and Jaebeom were both fighting Seonghwa, ... Jinyoung was fighting Yunho, ... Jisoo was with Eunbi. Then we all were fighting each and then Kai suddenly whispered to me and said...

Kai: "Why don't you be a cute babygirl and come with me... and be in my team."

Me: "Never in a million years you a**! Don't make me mad!"

Kai: "If you don't then your team gets killed."

Me: "Your stupid my team is stronger then you are!"

Kai: "What did you call me?!" *mad* *smirked* "Then look at this..."

When he said that he showed his some sort of crystal ball?? Then my eyes widened when I saw Minhee getting beaten by Jongho...then I closed my eyes and signaled Jennie and then I opened my eyes again and saw Jennie and Byounggon helping Minhee, Mark, Hyunsuk, and Lisa... Mark was injured and my heart hurts because of it... this is the 2 time that boy has been hurt because of me...then I started building up my anger and then I said...

Me: "YOU F*CKING A**!! You leave my family alone!!"

After when I said that my eyes turn red and my powers started build up and then Kai's eyes were red too and although he had different powers from you... he tried to use Anger aka "possession" when he tried using it on you and it didn't work though. Then he took out both his gun out and pointed it at Jaebeom and San and my eyes widened as in I didn't know who to save and then when I payed attention to Kai's hand he was about to shoot San first... and then when he pulled the trigger for San... and then I jumped right in front and when I did... I got shoot twice and right in the chest...and I fell and then Kai was about to aim his gun at Jaebeom and he did.. I was weak but I managed to yelled...

Me: "Unnie! Code 1.05!!"

When I said that she kicked Eunbi and... Eunbi stayed down..even though she could've easily gotten up and fought back too... but she didn't... oh well... but also when I said that San, Jaebeom, and Jinyoung were all confused. Then Jisoo looked at Kai and she saw Kai was aiming his gun at Jaebeom and when he pulled the trigger and the bullet didn't hit Jaebeom but instead it hit Jisoo in the arm. We landed right next to each other. Then Jaebeom and San had defeated Seonghwa so they both ran to us and when he did.. I was laying on San's lap and Jaebeom was just sort of back hugging Jisoo unnie...and then he said..