。♡ Chapter 25 ~ it's time?!

When I did I went and changed into my swimming suit and when I did I grabbed my towel and I went to backyard pool house and started swimming.

{ Backyard pool house }

When I got in I started swimming laps

When I got in I started swimming laps. This what I do whenever I get mad, sad, and frustrated.

{ Time Skip } { Author-nim's P.O.V }

It's been a few hours since you started swim laps. Everything knew what happened because they heard it all and no one dare to touch you whenever you are like this except your siblings... but when your siblings were looking at you swimming... Jisoo pushes Jaebeom... then he sighed and nodded. Then he walked to you and Minhee and Jisoo were right behind him.

{ Ashely's (You) P.O.V }

When you were swimming you suddenly heard someone cleared his throat and then you turned and saw Jaebeom, Minhee, and Jisoo standing right there. Then Jaebeom said....

Jaebeom: "Little Sis we need to talk."

Me: "What is it Oppa?"

Jaebeom: "I'm only very protective to you it's because I don't want happened to me happen to you... you are my precious little sister after all."

Me: "I understand Oppa... it's just that... i... i-..."

Minhee: "That you love him Noona?"

Me: *nodded*

Jaebeom: "Honestly I can tell. But please do whatever your hearts desire."

Me: "Yes Oppa. Now there's one less situation to worry about."

Jisoo: "Huh? You mean there's more than one??"

Me: "Yep... now it's just Jinyoung... my best friend...."

Minhee: "Don't worry Jinyoung Hyung will get around."

When Minhee said that I nodded and went back to swimming my laps. Then Jisoo and Jaebeom sighed and Minhee just left to went to his room. Then Byounggon and Sophie suddenly came in and Seunghun said...

Seunghun: "Ashely... we need to talk."

Me: *stops swimming* "What is it?"

Byounggon: "Ashely... Do you know why Jinyoung acted like this with you?"

Me: "Sort of but why?"

Seunghun: "It's because he loves you."

Me: "I know he loves me and I love him too... he is my best friend after all."

Byounggon: "Ashely... Jinyoung loves you more than a best friend...he loves you like a girlfriend... that's why he's always caring for you."