。♡ Chapter 21 ~ Warning??

{ After a few weeks later } { Ashely's (You) P.O.V }

It's been a few weeks since we first got to the werewolf world again. Jinyoung, Hyunsuk, Yonghee, Seunghun and Byounggon has been a lot of help to us too. I'm very glad that we have them in our group and also during that time I was also texting San too. He's so sweet he keeps checking in on me and I did the same too him too though. I don't know why but my heart feels like it's about to burst... and it makes me happy talking to him?!?! And also.... he asked me to be his girlfriend...through texting of course.

{ Flashback }

San: "Hey Ashely?"

Me: "Huh?"

San: "I have something to say to you."

Me: "What is it?"

San: "We have been talking for a while now...and I was wonder to know... will you be my girlfriend?"

Me: "Of course! I would love to!"

{ Flashback ended }

And with that only Jisoo and Sophie knows about this situation and Jisoo said that I finally have my first love. Jisoo is great at excepting people but... Jaebeom isn't though... big Jaebeom doesn't know about this situation though... at least not yet...

Right now I am at the park where all werewolves go on their date or whenever you need fresh air though....When I went to the park I saw San sitting there and I went behind him and covered his eyes and said...

Me: "Guess who?"

San: "hmmm I don't know... this is either some random girl I don't know or the most beautiful girl in the world..."

When he said that he grabbed my hands and pulled it down from his eyes and when he turned I blushed and then then San giggled and said..

San: "Aw you are so cute."

Me: "Yah! Stop making me blush!"

San: "Awww why it's just so cute!"

Me: "Stoppp!"

San: "Okay okay I'll stop. Now you wanna hang out with me?"

Me: "Sure why not."

San: "Okay then come on!"

When San said that we went for a while for a while and then we went to get some ice cream and when we did... we started laughing and playing with each other.

But while San and Ashely was having fun with each other... neither did they know that people from their pack is eavesdropping and spying on them. In the Evangeline family... Jisoo, Sophie, Rose, Minhee and Mark. And then The Romulus family... it's Baekhyun, Yeosang, Seungcheol and Eunbi. The Evangeline was actually enjoying the moment while other Romulus wasn't... they were planning to call Kai but Yeosang stopped them from doing that. Then he said...

Yeosangs "Hyungs... look how happy San is."

Seungcheol: "sh*t do you think I care about these things?!"

Eunbi: "Calm down Oppa. It's okay."

Seungcheol: "No! I'm so tired of keeping my anger in! For those kinds of people! I'm gonna go tell Kai about this and that's final!"

When Seungcheol said that. And with that he left... Eunbi and Baekhyun was behind them and when they were about to leave Baekhyun looked back and mouth "go warn san." And when Yeosang read that from his mouth... he was shocked that Baekhyun said that... but he didn't have time to say anything about that so he nodded and ran to San. Who was sitting on a bench with you.

Yeosang tried texting San but he won't answer him so there only one choice that he can do... walk up to them.... it can be a bit dangerous doing that though... because He's apart of the Romulus family... even though the Evangeline family is their enemies... Yeosang has never seen it that way... and he could tell that San didn't either. But also the Evangeline has a lot of good allies in this world. Seriously a whole lot because they help others so yeah. As for the Romulus family has a few bad allies too.

After a while of thing Yeosang snapped out of it and then he looked at the spot where San and Ashely were at before.... but no one was there and then he sighed at himself and then he went to go find those two. After while later when he did... in town with a whole crowd of people walking back and forth. While Ashely and San were standing by the tree. When he saw them he went to them and then Ashely was about to use one of her power but San said...

San: "Wait! no Ashely... Yeosang is my best friend!"

Me: "Oh okay... but he's still an enemies though!"

When Ashely said that for some reason San got a bit mad and said...

{ To be continued... }